xi

grayson dolan

"you do realize that i could lose my fucking job because of you right?" i shout, and leigh backs up against the counter, biting her lip nervously.

"i think you're drunk, okay. just calm down." she eases, but i don't listen. i charge toward her, my hands on either side of her on the counter. my face is inches from hers.

"i can smell it on your breath, gray."

"what are you talkin' about?" i ask, laughing.

"i'm gonna go home." she tries slipping from under me, but i grab her wrist before she has a chance to get to the door.

"i don't think so princess." i growl. she doesn't stop me as i push her against the wall, squeezing her sides.

"i love you baby girl, please don't leave." i kiss her harder than i ever have before. she kisses back, urging me to go further. when we stumble into my bedroom and fall on the bed, leigh tugs at my hair and clothes.

"i love you, so much grayson." she mumbles, allowing her jeans to come off so she's only in her panties and bra.

lace. just like i asked.

"let's run away together." leigh tells me as she's sitting on my kitchen counter in only one of my shirts. she looks so good that my knees begin to buckle.

"i wish we could baby girl." i say, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"you don't...think of me as just, you know, a little girl, do you?"

"of course not leigh. why would i?"

"i'm seventeen. you're twenty two." she states matter of factly.

"age is only a number, sweetheart." i smile a charming smile, reaching up to kiss those sweet lips of hers. i take the girl in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist, looking down at me with a smile.

"do you...really love me?" leigh asks, putting her hand on my cheek. i let out a sigh, using my free hand to tuck hair behind her ears.

"of course, leigh hanson. i love you more than anything in the world."

and i meant it. at least, i think.

♡♡♡♡
dropping the 'l' bomb