xvi

grayson dolan

"alright, i specifically told you not to come here. how did you sneak out even?" i'm laying in bed when leigh decides to just casually stroll into my room, holding a plastic bag.

"mom and dad decided to go take raina to a movie." she shrugs, sitting on the foot of the bed. she begins taking things from the bag. on the bed she puts, tissues, gatorade, chapstick, and a movie.

"you're crazy." i am interrupted by a coughing fit as i sit up with my back against the headboard. she placed herself next to me, taking the same position.

"but you like crazy, so there." leigh sticks her tongue out at me.

"awesome. red's my favorite." i reach for the bottle of gatorade, opening it.

"oh, thank god." she breathes a sigh of relief and i chuckle before proceeding to take a long drink, soothing my throat.

"oh my god, that's amazing. you are my savior." i state, closing my eyes as i feel like i'm not sick at all, but it leaves as soon as it came.

"please never make that noise again."

leigh begins laughing. i give her a confused look, and she gets up, opening the movie from its plastic wrapping.

"what noise?"

"oh my god, you sounded like you were fucking someone." she snorts putting the movie in the dvd player, throwing the remote on the bed. purposely, i moan again, smirking.

"stop! i'm leaving." she puts her hand up, walking out the bedroom door. she's gone for a good five minutes, leaving me to stare at the beginning credits of the movie, the fault in our stars, but leigh comes back holding a bowl.

popcorn.

"is it safe?" she teases as i get ready to pull the covers off of me. i nod, laughing. leigh sits on the bed next to me.

"you're making me watch this movie?" i groan, gesturing to the television. leigh nods, smiling before i pull the covers off me, standing up. out of the corner of my eye, i see that her cheeks are red as tomatoes.

"what, you've never seen a guy in boxers before?"

"uhhh..."

i chuckle before walking into the bathroom. as i walk out the door, i hear her murmur.

"fuck, he's gorgeous." i smile.

♡♡♡♡
i'm bored :/