Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I could feel my heartbeat picking up as I grew more nervous. The werewolfs were coming closer by the second and I simply wasn’t fast enough to out run them. I was so going to die.

Then the smell hit me. It was the most delicious and amazing smell I’ve ever smelt. My mouth wathered and my breathing became rapid. My mind only held one thought, to find the source of this smell. I couldn’t stop my body from turning around and follow the scent.

I was well aware of the fact that with every step I took I came closer and closer to the werewolfs but I couldn’t seem to bring my-self to stop. My mind was all set on finding whoever this scent belonged to. I wandered out from the road and in to the forest like I was in a trance. I could care less about the inguries I got on my feets from rocks and sticks.

I walked for a long time and all the while I was aware of the wolfs following my every step. They didn’t come close enough to hurt me though. They just kind of followed me. It was a little weird but I guess it was better then to die. The fact that I now smelled human helped my case I think.

I followed the scent as long as I could and aventually I came to a clearing in the woods. It was beautiful. The sound from the waterfall made it peaceful and the many flowers were everywhere i every color. More colors then I’ve ever seen. And in that clearing stood ... yep you guessed it. The black-haired guy. He looked like a god walking on earth. His eyes lit up as he saw me and before I knew it I was being scooped up in a tight hug. He sufocaded me. Like literally. I couldn’t breathe.

”I ... can’t ... breathe.” I managed to get out and he held me just a little bit lighter.

”Hm...” a voice was heard beside us and black hair guy let me go. He put me down gently but continued to hold my hand as if to make sure I was really there.

”Yes Matthew?” he asked and his voice made my inside mealt.

”The ... ehm ... siren, sir?” the guy, Matthew, asked. He had dark brown hair and hazel colored eyes. He was, to say the truth quite handsome but he couldn’t compare to my guy.My guy? What the hell? He is not mine. For some reason the thought of him not being mine made my heart hurt.

”We will discuss this later, right now I need time with ... ehm ... what’s your name?” the quisten was directed to me and I was a little suprised that he hadn’t figured that out yet.

”Sirena Walter” I answered though I felt kind of offended that he didn’t already know that but then again I didn't know his either. He looked at me with adoration and love in his eyes, feelings I didn’t understand. In an attemt to lighten the mood I said:

”Beautiful day today isn’t it?” the guy named something on M looked at me with a look that made me think he thaught I was crazy. And maybe I was. I mean I may be half-human but things could still happen if I don’t go to the sea often enough. Maybe I would go completly insane. That would be really bad. Black hair guy looked at me and I know he said something. Is it already starting? Am I really going insane. I recent that thaught. It is no-longer allowed in my head. Those thaught would only bring my good mood efter finding him down.

”I’m sorry, what did you say?” I asked begging with my eyes for him to repeat the quisten. And he did.

”Are you alright? You look a little pale.” he answered with a worried look on his face. I didn’t want him to have that look so I said the first thing that came to mind.

”Yeah, just a little hungry.” almost immidiatly his face became hard and he dragged me efter him to a car and pulled me in. This time I sat in the front and he was the driver. Every now and then he would look at me from the corner of his eye. I knew this because I looked at him all the way. I looked at him so much that I forgot to look where we were going. Soon we were back where we started. The mansion.

--------------------------------------------

sorry for the long wait but I am having a severe case of writer's block and literally has no idea what to write. It may take a while for the next chapter. Again, so sorry.

Hope you liked it.

Until next time...   :)