Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I stood still, waiting for the judgemental looks I would get. Max was hugging my leg and Dylan was staring at me with what could only be described as disbelief on his face. the rest of the pack had looks of betrayal and horror. I understand that sirens weren't protraied good but come on! Horror was a little to much. Besides in the short amount of time I have known them, they had become family to me. I wasn't going to hurt them. 

"Are you sure?" I look at Dylan questenly because seriously that's a stupid questen. I think I would know if I wasn't a siren. 

I offer him a forced simle "Yes." 

He opens his mouth but nothing comes out so he closes it again. He does the same thing again and again looking remakably like a fish. If I wasn't so worried he would kill me I would have laught. 

"You're a s-s-siren?" He stutters and it's seriously adorable and I can't help but smile a little at that. The big bad alpha is stuttering! 

"Yes but it doesn't change anything, I swear!" Even I can hear the panic in my voice as I pleade with my eyes for him not to leave me. If I could change being a siren I would. I would do anything for him. 

I slowly walk towards him with Max still hanging onto my leg, making me limp. I look at him trying to make him understand with my eyes that I would never hurt him. "I'm sorry. I was going to tell you." I hang with my head in shame finally refusing to look into his eyes. Into anyones eyes. He grabs my chin and forces my head up. His eyes shine with love and betrayal. 

"I'm not mad that you're a siren, I'm mad that you didn't tell me. Can't you trust me?" I'm speachless. I don't know what to say and before I know it I'm crying. Full out sobbing. And it doesn't help when he takes me and Max into his arms and hug us like his life depend on it. 

"I'm sorry." I mumble into his shirt again.

"It's okay." The magic moment is ruined when Sally suddenly shrieks and before I know what had happened I feel a striking pain in my back. My vision disappears as I fight to understand what just happened. Sally stabbed me. 

And the world disappear.

-----------------------------------------------

I thank you all who have read this, it means alot to me.

Don't forget to...

VOTE,

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

thank you   :D