Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The mansion looked just liked I remembered it. Only now it looked more intimidating. It was huge and it was scary. Every now and then I would look behind me as I walked through the dark hallway towards the kitchen to see if black hair guy was still there and, sure enough, he was. Staring at my ass. It was starting to become really annoying. Every time I caught him looking at me he would quickly look the other way like it never happend. Only it did happen.  A lot of times. I turned to face him and finally asked the quisten that's been on my mind since the second I met him.

"What's your name?" he looked at me and a slow grin made it's way to his face. The dimples in his cheeks appered and I was melting inside. We had now stopped and was standing in the middle of the otherwise deserted hallway. There were no windows close by and we were all alone. I couldn't take it anymore. I just coudn't. I couldn't even wait for him to tell me his name. There were something I needed more. I needed to kiss him. So I did.

I walked upp close to and took his face in my hands staring into his green bottomless eyes that I could stare in for an eternaty. They were beautiful. I needed to be able to look in to them everyday. I needed him. I kissed him. And he kissed me back. It was heaven on earth. Idon'tthink I have ever been this happy. My mind was racing with different ways he could pull away and tell me to back off but he didn't. No, he kissed me like his life depented on it. Like a starving siren. And that is something.

I slipped my hand into his hair and his arms went arond my waist. Sparks flue through my body where his hands tuoched my skin and I wanted to stay like that forever. My mind was filled with ... let's just say, bad thoughts. He pulled me closer to him, so close i for a split second was aondering why we weren't melting into one. But we weren't close enough. 

Too soon wepulled apart but he leaned down so his forehead was touching mine. And that is when I realized...

"Dylan" a voice said bringing me out of my thoughts that I had yet to finish. And lucky was that because a girl, no matter how strong or how much of a siren she is, can only handle so much without breaking. 

"What???" I didn't know why he was talking when we could be kissing like there was no tomorrow. Which is what I wanted to do. I really really really wanted to kiss him again. I looked up at him and saw he had an serious expression like he really needed to tell me something. And then he spoke: 

"My name is Dylan Drew Mikeals" the shock and pleasent feeling of finally knowing his name overwhelmed me. I could barely understand the words he spoke next.

"and you are my mate."

What. The. Hell?

--------------------------------------------

hope you liked it please

commet

vote

fan

love ya'll

:)