Chapter 16

Chapter 16

When I was two years my oldest sister, Lana, died from a vampires bite. The vampire had apperently thought she was his mate and had bitten her. The problem was that if anybody other then your mate bites a siren, then that siren dies. It's a pretty fool-proof way of finding out if their truly your mate or not. 

At least if you aren't a siren.

Due to the fact that a siren cant always be sure who her mate is, they never ever let anyone ever bite them in order to be marked. Theefor they forever stay unmarked. For another creature this would be impossible, but for us?

Well we have got used to it. And well, if your mate turns out to be a complete dick then this is a safe way of insuring your freedom. 

The problem is you lose that automatic pretction all marked creature's have. 

When Sally told Dylan I was a siren I thought I would die. Surely he wouldn't want to be mated to his worst enemy. 

I looked into Sally's eyes to fint nothing  but loathing and hate. She really really really didn't like me. I felt two small arms wrapp around me and knew without looking it was Max's arms. Atleast she didn't hate me. 

Dylan just stared at me with his mouth hanging open and the rest who were there. Marcus being one of them, looked at me with disbelief evident on their face's. 

I turned back to Dylan in time to see him ask:

"Is it true?"

Time froze. I didn't know what to say. My mind went hay-wire trying to come up with a good explination. 

"Yes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ω

Sorry for the short chapter, but this was all I could think 

ª

ß

Can You Feel the Love Tonight  by Elton John 

µ

vote

®

commet

ƒ

˛

fan

follow

æ

smile

±

©

be happy

§

turn that frown upside down

$

£

Thank you for reading this horrible story that I have no idea why I'm writing. 

ü

π

Sheck out my other stories!

¬

Feel the love tonight!

Æ

Ç

KÄNN EN DOFT AV KÄRLEKEN FRÅN LEJON KUNGEN

Känn en doft av kärleken

den sveper tyst förbi

en kort sekund kan allt som lever här

få känna harmoni

Känn en doft av kärleken

den kommer närmare

den går in i varje liten vrå

den finns där dem är

«

«∆

«

º¬“

˘«

'ǯ«

Œˆ

«¯˘

»˘¬

¯«˘

∆√∑

∑É√

ˆŒ

flØÆ

·—

“º¬

»˘¬«

¯Ü˜

ǯ˘

◊˝É

\{¶

¢É

Ӵ

≠¿

‡\

˜‡Ü

‡Ü˜

√‰

√‰¶

¯ˆÜ

df

df

fd

fd

bf

bf

bfd

bdfbf

I kow. I'm weird.

SVERIGE REGERAR!  ;D