You dont know?

Lokis POV:

I glared at the back of Thors back as he walked out of the tower. Clint glared me down but soon looked away, recognising that I would do the same for even longer. I sat back down on the window sill and watched the rest of the avengers. Clint, Steve and Natasha were talking about how unsafe it was with me here, they should work on whispering, where as, Bruce and Tony were watching me then discussing my actions with each other. As if I wasn't there! They catch me looking. Bruce motions with his hand for me to come to him. I do so, after rolling my eyes. "What?" I get straight to the point.
"Why are you here?" Bruce questions
"Because Thor caught them tor-!" I stopped in mid sentence. I can not just tell them.
"Torrrrrr?" Tony said leading onto my sentence.
"Must we discuss it here...with them right there. Can't we go somewhere else?" I just hoped they'd stop the conversation right there and then. Sadly luck isn't with me these days. They lead me into the lab and started the quiz again. "What did Thor catch you doing?" Tony began.
"It isn't what I was doing but what HE was doing."
"Who is HE!"
"Odin"
"What did he do?" Bruce continues.
"He tried making me agree by torture. He did everything: whips, burns, drownings, raped, strangled, drugged, cut, stabbed, bones broken, skin ripped off, and silenced."
A moment of silence crept into the room once I finished speaking.
"For how long?"
"1000 years... yet I escaped and was found by thanos. Who then tortured me for 46 years 24/7."
"Thanos?"
"He made me do the attack on New York."
The silence that came next was deafening.
"So you're innocent!" Tony speaks up.
"Hmm?" I blanked out. I hadn't been concentrating. The images and visions of my past surrounded me. The cons of a photogenic memory. I blinked repeatedly to capture the tears back into my eyes. Stark saw me and felt sympathetic? "Right. Well get back to this tomorrow but till then I'll show you your room eh Loki?" He looked at me, hope surrounded my voice as I happily muttered a yeah and goodnight to Bruce. Quickly we went to my room. "Thank you." My green eyes stared down at the dark oak floor as tony got my room ready. "For what?" He asked whilst shortening out the blankets, "For everything." I risked a look at him, he was already looking at me. I let my emotions go for less than a second and a tear slipped down my face. "It's fine. Really. I'm sorry for your past...I won't let anything happen to you, only if you repay the favour." He joked, a tear nearly slipping down his face. "Always." I smiled at him, he gave me one back. "Goodnight." And with that he walked out of the room. "Goodnight." I whispered into the cold air of the night.

Dark green blankets and the pattern on the wall lights up different colours

Dark green blankets and the pattern on the wall lights up different colours. The wall on the left is glass window. On the front of the bed against the wall is a desk with mirror and a wardrobe next to it. The wall next to the bed that isn't a window is a bookshelf  full of different hard backs.