I have lived for this day

Tony's POV:

I walked into the living room to see Steve and Frigga both wrapped together. The face of Merida from Brave on the T.V. I smiled at the sight and took a picture. I then began to wonder where Loki was. I ventured to his room. Slowly he began to open the door. It creaked but didn't wake him up. Inside was one of the cutest sights. Wrapped up in Loki's arms was Cassie. The room was still pitch black but I managed to take a picture- the flash was on. Oh shit. "Uncle Tony?" She asked sitting up and wiping her eyes with clenched fists. "It's me Cassie go back to bed." I said sneaking out. She jumped down and ran to me, her sleeves sliding across the floor. Fuck. Loki shot up and had a blade to my throat within seconds. He noticed who it was and lowered the weapon. "Damm are you fast?" I exclaimed out of breath. He glared and picked up hid daughter. She giggled and sunk her head into his chest, sucking on her thumb she began to fall asleep again. Damn could that man handle anything. We walked back into the living room. He picked Frigga up and put them in their beds. He then went back to Steve and kneeled down next to him. He shook him gently but enough to wake him up. "Steve? Stevie! Go to bed. Come on. The kids are in bed you need some more sleep." He didn't argue and got up and went to bed. Loki got up fully and cracked his knuckles. "What are you doing up? It's 1 in the fucking morning!" Loki whisper-shouted. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake anyone. I just needed a drink." He rolled his eyes and lay back on the sofa. He cracked his back repeatedly and brought his blanket from when this all started around him. "Go to bed Anthony!" He said, turning around exhausted with having to have a speech on my behaviour. I frowned and collapsed on the other sofa. Something warm spread on me and I prayed just for a moment that Loki had loved me one more time. It wasn't him but a blanket he had magicked. I smiled against it. Feeling the soft texture against my skin. I soon fell asleep and didn't wake up until 10am. Loki was still asleep. He could either be the most easy one to wake up or the hardest there's no in between. Everyone else was awake. I pulled myself up and wiped my eyes just as Cassie had. Clint chuckled. "Morning sleepy head." I glared at him but failed. I dragged myself up and walked over to them all. Bruce slid over a cup of coffee as I muttered my thanks. Steve was still half asleep and was making cereal for the twins. "Hey! Hey! Stevie wake up." Loki said, half asleep as well. Popping up next to Steve from stopping him about to over-flood the cereal with milk by dozing off. "No sleeping on the job." Loki said again. Plonking himself next to Frigga, picking her up and putting her on his lap. He began bouncing her up and down. Quickly he kissed her cheek and began continuing his game. She giggled and held onto him with his  sleeve. She grabbed a grape out of the bunch and held it next to his mouth. He opened his mouth for her and she feed it him. She giggled and cuddled up to her. She was more of a daddy's girl but loved Loki just as much. Cassie began whimpering for her mummy. Loki picked her up and let her sit on his knee as well. Nat slid over some cups off orange juice. Loki sorted them all out just how the twins liked it. He kissed both of them and slid them back onto their stools. Giving them their drinks in the process. He kissed Steve on the cheek as he walked past. Steve smiled as he bit into his toast. Loki twirled around and took a slice of his toast as he did so. He winked at Steve then continued out the door. Steve just laughed at him and sat down.

After around a minute or so, Loki popped back in. He was wearing his grey fluffy jumper as per usual, and black jogging pants with his slippers. He never cared for fashion yet if he could pull of a point helmet and a cape then yeah course he could pull of a lazy day outfit. He didn't have his blanket on him like a few minutes ago but instead draped it around the twins. Kissing the two he made sure that they weren't choking on the drink which they had drunk awfully fast. He slid past Nat and spun around. He dragged out two cups and a bottle of apple juice- concentrated. He refilled the previous cups of the twins with apple juice and then flicked the kettle on. He spun back around and reopened the fridge door, placing the drink back.