Morning rainbow

Clint's POV:

I held Frigga in my arms, sitting on the left side of the bed, and Nat held Cassie in her arms on the right side of the bed. A few months left and Loki will be going to Asgard for his sentence.

Luna began stirring, she opened her eyes and smiled when she saw us. "Morning ,rainbow!" I said cheerfully, handing her Frigga. She smiled at the pathetic nicknames and asked a question I couldn't bare to say no to. "Clint. Nat. Will you be the god parents? Bruce would have but with his mutation he had to say no." The nervousness on her face caused us all to smile. Nat spoke first," absolutely!" I agreed with her and it was settled.

She pulled herself of the bed. Luna had gotten changed and was discharged from the hospital. She wore a beautiful dress as her figure remained perfect and flawless.

 She wore a beautiful dress as her figure remained perfect and flawless

It was the dress she first had on. Above it was the jacket I had gotten her for her birthday.

 Above it was the jacket I had gotten her for her birthday

Her hair lay below her shoulders, in a wavy mess. We hopped into the car and set off. We arrived at the tower just in time for dinner. Luna and Nat sat down with the babies as I prepared everyone drinks and snacks. Surprisingly enough none of the babies cried for the rest of the day.

(2 weeks before Loki's sentence.)

Banners POV:

We were all in a meeting except for Luna. A buzz came from my phone, I dragged it out to reveal a video of the twins saying their first words. "M..mama." Cassie squealed. "Pa..pa!" Frigga screamed. The volume was low but my mood wasn't, or at least not anymore. I showed Tony and Nat the video, who were both sitting either side of me. Steve saw it as did Clint. We all smiled and looked at fury who was screaming about how we needed to prepare for Loki's sentence. Luna burst through the door with either child on each hip. She walked past us as Frigga jumped into Steves hands. "Papa." She squealed. Luna walked over to the kettle and made warm milk for the two twins. "Don't mind me." She spoke pouring in the white liquid and shaking each bottle. "Come on." She said to her daughters and picked them up. "Bye!" She yelled to us. We all waved in synch to her. Fury stood there gob-smacked. "Why does LOKI have children?" He screeched at all of us, foam building in his mouth. "They're  ours." Steve spoke up, barely a whisper. Yet he addressed it quite calmly and angrily at the same time as the one eyed man had just questioned about his fiancés  and his children's existence. Fury dragged his hand across his face, "You both had kids." He said fed up with life and his problems. "Oh and we're getting married next week." Steve finished with a smirk. "I leave yall motherfuckers for a month and I come back to this shit!" Fury said whacking himself in the face again. We chuckled at his annoyance, which then made it worse.

Nats POV:

The boys had the twins whilst me and Luna went wedding dress shopping. I was her bridesmaid as the twins weren't yet old enough. Tony was steves best man. We settled on a rainbow bouquet and a long white dress.

My dress was next and I chose a passionate red and jewelled dress and passionate red bouquet

We got something to eat and headed back to the tower. We had our nails done to match our bouquets. Luna said that her hair was going to be curled and I decided that mine would as well.