Filler. What truly happened?

A/N: this is going to be really descriptive in a horrifying way so don't read if you don't want to. It's just so that you know what happened in Loki's life with Odin and then with thanos.
Bruce's POV:

After a few hours, Loki had returned he held his head down and avoided all eye contact. After endless hours of silence, the night shone through the glass. "I'll show you if you want me to." We were confused yet even more curious. "It won't hurt you will it?" I asked.
"Not like it matters...I'm always in pain." Before I asked why, tony came to the rescue and answered for us all.
"We want to know...if that's alright?" Loki nodded, he made each of us sit around the coffee table, clutching a crystal necklace he gave us each. "Don't think. Just imagine." He instructed us. All of the lights were off and I was beginning to get a little freaked out.

I looked around to see everyone else slightly worrying. "Close your eyes." Loki demanded gently. We all did so. Or at least I think they did, how would I know I had my eyes closed? "Open them." He said after a few seconds. We opened them and each of us were standing in that asgardian palace. The prince began walking away, we had or jog to catch up. As we neared further down to the basements we began hearing whimpers, then a scream, muffled  by a  liquid drowning them.

We stopped at a door, Loki's eyes were scaring me. Along with the others. They were plain, no life in them. He didn't even have the reflection of the door in them. His chest rose up and down jaggedly. He didn't want to remember. The guards either side of the door didn't seem to realise that we were there. "Please don't change the way you think of me once you see this." He said, his eyes had gathered tears. He let one roll down his cheek. "Never." Steve said. "Not for the better good that is." Natasha agreed. "Yeah. It can't be that bad. Nothing you've done has been that bad." Clint said trying to lighten the moment. "You're not a monster that's all that matters." Tony finished.

"If only." Loki sighed. The door was pushed open. Each stepping inside. Nat, Steve and Clint immediately covered their eyes at the sight. I gasped too shocked to speak, tony gagged.

"I'm sorry." Loki mumbled regretting his idea of letting us see. Another scream erupted from the sobbing creature, blood stained and caked the walls and floor, not to mention the surgical tools, which had clearly been used for something else.

"The blood eagle was a method of torture the vikings used

"The blood eagle was a method of torture the vikings used. It was mainly done for shock value. The sin on your back would be skied open, exposing your rib cage. Your ribs would be snapped and pulled back to resemble wings. Then your lungs would be dragged out and left hanging outside of your body whilst you suffocated." Loki explained. That was the process which was happening right now.. more specifically to Loki.

"For how long?" Clint asked taking it all in.
"They would do this along with several other things including: whips, burns, stabs, cuts, rape, drown, acid, bruised, broken bones, suffocated, hung and several more. Once this was done, they would let me heal and if I didn't they would heal me, then they did it all over again. There was this one technique they did called "Stab and Salt" they would harm me in any way which revealed blood and then they would cover it in salt."(A/N: I don't know if this is true I just made it up.)