The big day

Lunas POV:

Nat had gotten the twins into their outfits as the men went and got ready as did we. The girls were in a room at the location of our wedding. We were in a dressing room the size of two living rooms. I faced a mirror from floor to roof. I got changed into my dress and put my heels on. I curled my hair as Jane,pepper and Nat stepped out. Each one had the same bouquet and dress. Their hair was curled and each of them had make up on. I looked up from finishing my hair and smiled. Cassie and Frigga had took their first steps a few days back near when they began speaking. "Mummy looks pretty!" Cassie squealed in peppers arms. I chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her on the fore head. The twins had began progressing quickly. I looked outside the lights were all gathered up on lampposts. There were fairy lights strung around every lamppost. We were getting married at night. There was a big tent like at the baby shower. Tables and chairs were outside. Everyone bringing presents. Inside there was a dance floor, the tents walls blaring with different colours and the floors sprinkled with confetti. I began applying makeup as the rest touched theirs up. I dabbed a bit of foundation onto the twins as they giggled. Steve began walking in, Jane quickly pushed him out, exclaiming that it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the marriage. He spoke through the door, "it doesn't matter what she looks like, she's already the most beautiful woman." Pepper and Nat whispered to me, "he's a keeper." I smirked at their silliness and began putting Frigga and her sisters hair up in buns, leaving a few strand of curliness out.

The twins stood in front of the three women and chucked rose petals everywhere as they walked down the aisle. Steve stood at the front with Tony, Clint and Thor. All of their friends and families sat at the front. Darcy was sitting bouncing up and down in joy. I had only known her a few days but instantly grew to like her. Fury even sat there, a slight smile on his face. Bruce stood there at the side of the aisle his arm out to me. I took it and began walking down the aisle with him. "I bet you wish you had a flask right now." He joked. "No. Not now. Not today. Some days deserve to be remembered." He smiled at my speech. We stopped at the front of the aisle and went our separate ways. I stood opposite Steve and smiled. A tear trying to jerk its way out.

Steve began his vows as I smiled a genuine smile.
"With this hand,
I will lift your sorrows,
Your cup will never empty,
For I will be your wine,
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine."

A tear slipped down my face, "Will you, Loki Laufeysson, be my lawfully wedded wife/husband? (A/N: choose Whitchurch one suits you best.)"
"I do." With that he slipped the second ring on my right hand.

With that we kissed, fireworks had been set off behind us as a surprise that I didn't even know about

With that we kissed, fireworks had been set off behind us as a surprise that I didn't even know about. Everyone clapped as Steve leaned in and whispered in my ear, "14k just like old times." I chuckled and looked down at it. The moons light reflected in the jewels. Inside it, engraved it said, "Always? Always." He spoke the first part as I read the rest. He smiled as did I and we kissed one last time, before we danced the night away. It was the happiest I had ever been, or everyone else had been. We did the traditional throw a bouquet thing and Pepper caught it. I winked at Tony and he just smirked back. He'll be coming to me for advice soon. I thought and chuckled.