Trial and terror.

Loki's POV:

I woken up, remembering what day it was I groaned. All heads turned to me. I gave them a sarcastic smiled and let my head fall back into the white sofas arm. "Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh." I groaned as Thor walked into the room, 6 hours before my trial. "Hello brother. Glad to see you in your normal form other than having pink hair." I glared at him, although he couldn't tell as my arm was covering my eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Nothing brother!" He tried to quickly reassure me. "Mama!" The two little girls screamed, running onto me and jumping up and down. Screaming "the monsters gonna get us". Nat came running in using her hands tonne shaped like claws. The girls squealed and fell onto my chest. "Ouch. Could you try and be any more disruptive?" The girls giggled as I struggled to sit up. It was their second birthday soon (A/N: don't ask.). I now knew which goddess was which, Frigga was of intelligence and Cassie was of luck. Cassie was a mummy's girl and Frigga was a daddy's girl. I sat up and began bouncing Cassie on my knee as Frigga ran up to her dad. Showing him drawings of potato men which were supposed to be us. Apparently I wasn't supposed to tell them that their pictures looked like shit.

We set off to the bifrost. I held cassies hand. We stopped at the portal. I looked at the kids, excitement in their faces, fear clearly shown on Parkers face. I laughed aloud and Tony smacked me across the head. Thor was the one deciding if I was guilty or not, yet he had a machine that forced him to not let his emotions get in the way. Not only that but he would have to provide information as to why he thought what.

We stood in the portal and were immediately teleported to Asgard. "Heimdall." Thor greeted. "King." He looked at me, "Silvertongue." He spat. I twirled around and did a jazz hand motion. "At your service oh mighty one." He glared at me but I just smirked. He rolled his eyes as did I. "No fun." I muttered picking Cassie up as she looked in awe at the place. We walked on. Thor tried telling me that we should ride a horse there but I protested against it. As we walked past, people stood and stared. I looked ahead at my little girl. She was in awe, she knew what I had done. Both of them did. Yet they didn't judge me, instead they told me what I should have done to win. That caused me to laugh until I cried again. We stopped outside the palace. Thor still looked in awe, as did everyone else. Cassie looked at me, I gave her the same look she gave me. "Ew." We both said at the same time. The guards at the door chuckled but not loud enough for Thor to hear. We walked inside and was immediately seated like a court.

After an hour of endless boredom, the judge beside Thor said the words that would change my fate, "Loki laufeysson you are found..."