Woah. Srsly new pov?!?

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating to those who read this but I had serious writers block. I've got it sorted out I just need fillers. This is going to have Tony's POV again.

Tony's POV:

We were all sitting down watching the television. Loki had his head resting in his hand, I had my feet lying over him as I was sprawled out across the couch. Clint and nat were on two separate chairs, Steve and banner were sitting on the couch opposite us. The channel changed repeatedly, Loki using his powers: too lazy to get up for the remote. Not that I'm composing, because if he did get up I'd have to had moved.

Brushing his hair back again, his sleeve slipped down revealing a tattoo, as he went to immediately pull it up, his other one fell down, revealing yet again another tattoo. Clint saw and decided not to yet him have his secrets, "Dint think of ya being the ink guy, Odinsson"

"Laufeysson." He replied immediately.
"Yeah yeah so what they off. Hmm? Hearts? Flowers? Butterfly's?"
A death glare silenced him, raising his hands involved surrender he shut up, luckily, I ain't wiping of any blood of the walls today.

"So what are they off?" Steve asked Loki, leaning on the sofa in interest. A growl escaped Loki's throat. He showed us his arms stretching them out for all of us to see.

(Left wrist)

(Left wrist)

(Right wrist)

(Right wrist)

"What do they mean?" Bruce finally spoke up.
"Memories. War. Misery. Torture. Darkness. Mother...favours"
He spoke in a monotone voice, clearly remembering something he didn't want to. "Any more sunshine?" Clint asked, asking for a slap across the cheek more like it. Loki nodded waved his hand across the side of his neck and let his magic disappear, revealing another tat.

Bruce was sitting on the floor leaning against Clint's chair, which was next to Loki but facing nat, Steve was sitting in the floor in front of the sofa, leaning on the other side of Clint's  chair, nat was sitting next to Steve but in front of th...

Bruce was sitting on the floor leaning against Clint's chair, which was next to Loki but facing nat, Steve was sitting in the floor in front of the sofa, leaning on the other side of Clint's chair, nat was sitting next to Steve but in front of the couch and coffee table.

He tugged at his sleeves, they had only revealed his tattoos and nothing more, but as he failed to push it down to cover all of his arm, Bruce stopped him. "Get off!" Loki said in a frantic trying to edge away without actually moving. Bruce pulled up his sleeve all the way. Staring down at the sight, Loki looked down in shame and guilt, a tad bit of embarrassment. Nat gasped, so did me and Steve. Clint whispered a sorry, for mocking Loki about being depressed earlier on in the day. Bruce tightened his grip on Loki's sleeve. Knowing how it felt.

What lay on his arm were fresh,scarred, healed and deep self harming wounds.

Looking on the other arm, showed even more.

"I'm sorry." Was all that Loki could muster as he vanished to his room. Banner rested his head on the couch where Loki was once sitting. "Why?" Was all that anyone could think, Steve being the one to say it.

"Memories. War. Misery. Torture. Darkness. Mother...favours" Natasha whispered.