Ragnarok

Lunas POV:

Thanos was coming with the enchantress. Thor told the avengers about it. Steve watched me intensely knowing that I was pregnant. "It'll be fine." I said giving him a reassuring kiss. We were having a girl but he didn't want to know yet. We were going to do a gender show for him. We made our way through the biftost to prepare for the war. We went to Stephen first. "Loki?" He asked Thor. Thor nervously pointed to me. "Long story." I said. He just laughed," of course it'd be you laufeysson." We then went to the Grandmaster. He'd had a crush on me forever. These two men were of my bestest friends, the most trustworthy. They had been here through everything. Tony had gotten every hero he knew to help us. We began changing into our armour and outfits. Steve got his shield, Clint got his bow. I changed into my new armour. I got my weapons that Nat gave me and hid them to surprise the enemy team.

 I got my weapons that Nat gave me and hid them to surprise the enemy team

"Stay safe!" I said to Steve. We lined up opposite thanos team. Yet he wasn't here. "Loki?" Said the enchantress. "Wassup?" I said. "Lady problems?" I asked again not a hint of fear in my voice, but that doesn't mean it's not there. "This is WAR. And you are joking?" She screamed at me. "Soooo. Not lady problems?" She threw a knife towards me but with my reflexes I just grabbed it in front of my head. "Can I keep this?" I asked. "ATTACK!" She screamed at her army. As did ours. I sliced through the mindless sheep and neared the centre. I pulled out the dagger Nat got me and started stabbing them to love them out of my way. Someone threw me to the ground with magic, my heart throbbed, what about the baby? Looking up I recognised it to be Odin. "Loki!" He sneered. "Please! I'm pregnant. Magicless. Engaged! I can't do anything." I faked, putting on an act. "You're pregnant?" He asked, I let a few tears slip, "it's a girl" I whispered. "Then i should kill her!" He sneered. I pulled out the sword and cut the back of his ankles so that he couldn't run.

 I pulled out the sword and cut the back of his ankles so that he couldn't run

i stood up and everyone looked at me. Mostly because I'm holding a sword with rainbow patterns on it. "Sweet as sugar. Hard as ice. Hurt me once. I'll kill you twice." I spoke monotonely. I looked at Thor and he just nodded, letting me kill his father. I'm so sorry Thor. I pushed the blade into his head, dying, the last image he saw was of the child he had been torturing for over 1000 years. Everyone else was dead except our army. I stood in front of her- woman to woman. Join us. She tried getting into my head once, she wasn't going to do it again. I got my sword and re adjusted it in my hand. I could see Nat look proud and accepted. "Leave now and never come back." I gave her one last chance. "Or what?" She asked cluelessly. I spun around, kicked her in the chest. Did a back flip over her head. Kicked her in the back before she fell. She landed face first in the dirt. I stood on her back to make sure she didn't get up. "You won't win!" She screamed. "We don't win. We survive!" I screamed at her. I slammed my foot down onto her neck so hard her head flew off and darted through the dead bodies surrounding the floor. A whooshing sound sounded behind me. I turned around to feel thanos strangling me. He lifts me off of the ground as he walked forwards. I kicked and kicked but found it useless. That was when I heard his heart thumping. Steve. The baby. "No." I spat. I used all my strength and kicked him in the chest. He dropped me into the floor, I turned around grabbed the dagger and once he pulled me back up I flipped around and stabbed him in the eye. "You bastard." He screamed as I landed on the dirt. I propped my self up on one elbow and saw the mjolnir slightly away from me. I pulled myself towards it. I gripped my hand around it lifted up. I was still worthy. Quickly I jumped to my feet, the mjolnir in my hand. I wiped the blood from my mouth. I charge at him flipped over him whilst bashing his head. I then stabbed him through his chest and turned to the other. He looked at me in fear. I laughed and sent the sword flying through his head.

I fell to the floor my knees to my chest, "STEVE!!!" I screamed. He came running to me, holding me to his chest. "Did I do good!" I asked looking up to him. "You did perfect!" He said looking down into my eyes. I cried into his chest. Looking at my hand I saw the ring. "Soon!" We said together.

We got to the stark tower and got ourselves patched up. I got changed into my jumper and leggings.

Me and Steve went to the top of the building and sat on the edge

Me and Steve went to the top of the building and sat on the edge. Watching the sunset and the stars come out whilst eating ice cream. "Are you alright!" Steve asked pointing to his head. "No. No one is!" I replied. "Well at least Thor understands." "What do they know of the darkness?
What do they know of the choking blackness of the void?
What do they know of isolation?
Nothing.
Nothing at all." I spoke sadly, slowly. He pulled me towards him and hugged me, kissing my head. "Would you be mad if I turned back into my male version once I get my powers back?" I asked. "Never Loki. I love you for you." I smiled and lay in his back/chest full of warmth. The stars glistened down onto us. The sunset smiled back at us, before turning around and leaving for the rest of the night.