Birth to the twins!!!

Lunas POV:

The pain was horrible and unbearable. I was being rushed down the halls of the hospital in a bed, the first twins head already pushing out. Steve had my hand in his and I very nearly broke it with the strength of my squeezes. He soon had to leave though. He waited outside with the rest in the waiting room.

*after birth*

The twins were adorable. They both had tufts of curly hair, which would soon grow to become like afros. Which none of us could explain.

They were small, and had very pearly white skin like my Asgard form

They were small, and had very pearly white skin like my Asgard form. Cassie had dark purple hair whereas Frigga had black and red. They were a strange combination but were extremely cute. I held Cassie close in my arms as Steve held Frigga. Tony and the rest of the avengers including Jane and my brother and pepper were here. The had both been born an hour apart. I had calculated that my sentence would be gone soon in 7 weeks and I'd be a male again on the day of my trial. I scanned the twins for a birthmark but only found a tattoo. Remembering back to the tales I had been told from Frigga, was that the goddess of intelligence  and the goddess of luck both were sisters- with matching tattoos. The thing was- which one was which.

I smiled at the strange twins, when's thought struck me

I smiled at the strange twins, when's thought struck me. "Are they jotun?" I asked aloud. Sleep took over me before anyone could answer. I woke up to Nat and Bruce sitting beside me, a twin with each one. "Morning." They greeted me. The babies were hungry for milk and I just looked at Bruce. He nodded and passed me them both, silently they left the room. I unclipped the gown and took out both breasts. The 2day old babies instantly latched on. Gulping down. I thought to how this will ruin my figure for 7 weeks. A sigh escaped my lips and I began getting thirsty.