My old self

Loki's POV:

*6 days after wedding*

I woke up all of a sudden. Feeling refreshed? I then realised why, quickly dashing to my bathroom I looked in the mirror. With my magic I became my old self again. I smiled, a lot. I had thought this day would never come. I changed into the jumper Tony bought me and got my furry slippers and black jeans on. I slid through the hall. No one else was awake. I stopped at the twins nursery. I heard giggling and nats voice come from inside. Slowly I pushed the door open. Sag in the floor was Cassie and Frigga sitting in a circle with Nat. Nat looked at me realised and beamed. I smiled back and then looked down at my children. "Mama!" They both screamed and ran towards me. I scooped them both up and hugged them. Kissing each on the fore head I turned to Nat and whispered to her, "thanks but I think you should get some rest." She replied with, "no problem. But I don't think I'm going to sleep any time soon." So she stood up and walked with me to the living room. I plonked the twins onto the floor and sat on my sofa. I curled my legs up near me and stroked the softness and fluff on my jumper. I then began thinking to tomorrow and if I was found guilty. Instinctively I began chewing on my thumb nail. Tony and the rest walked in and smiled when they saw me in my old form. They each sat down and Tony asked Nat, "what's he doing?" He whispered pointing at me. She pointed to the twins and then at the clock- he caught on and nodded.

After dinner, I took the twins back to their room for a nap and sat watching them. Twirling the ring around my finger, I put it on the chain with my other ring and necklace the little girl gave me. Now it was a necklace in the order of: engagement ring, charm, wedding ring. My work phoned and said that my holiday had run out and I was due back in today. I told them that I would be there soon, I ran into the living room mouthed to Steve: work. Then ran down the basement stairs to the garage. I quickly changed into my female form and stepped on it.

I had a new work dress on and slowly made my way up to the doors

I had a new work dress on and slowly made my way up to the doors. I slid in and made my way to my office. Jim: a horny teenager that dropped out of school and worked as a janitor, walked up to me. He was now 24 years old but was filled with spots still. "Hey mrs.L." He squeaked. "Hi Jim." I said, patiently. He scammed me down, I began getting slightly uncomfortable. I noticed a lump form in his pants and I twirled around him and quickly rushed to my office, waving the youth away.

The day finished quick and I was back at the tower in my previous outfit form the morning. Fury stood there in the room. I was tired and not up for any of his bullshit so I rushed to the point. "What are you doing here?" I asked flopping down at a stool, resting my feet on the other one. "I'm sorry your highness but a new guest is staying. Peter Parker." I raised my eyebrow, Tony was going about him earlier and I couldn't remember a thing. Instead of admitting it, I just slowly nodded. Fury sighed and explained to me who he was. A long "ohhhhhhhhh." Was sounded from my lips. I smirked at his fed up face. He motioned for peter to come to him. Apparently he was waiting in the open lab behind me, I jumped a little at his sudden appearance but regained myself. "Oh hello." I smiled, suddenly tired again. I tested my head on my hand, which was resting on the table. I smirked, not knowing why. "H...hello, erm Loki isn't it?" The kid spoke up. Well not a kid but still. "Loki stop playing with the poor child!" Nat said and pushed Parker away from me, "don't mind him he's always like that." I threw my rubbish at her head. I started laughing when she dodged it and whacked the kid right in the face. "Loki!" She warned me. But I was already on a roll. I excused myself from the room as I was laughing too much. I sat on the floor and began laughing silently. I regained myself and walked back into the living room. Everyone was looking at me but as soon as I saw that kid I began laughing again. Nat pushed me out of the room and chuckled herself. I sat back down on the floor and wiped my eyes. "Heheheheh." A few last chuckled came out of me again but I soon stopped. Cassie began crying for me. Quickly I got her up into my arms and walked back in. Everyone except the kid were giving me death glares. Well technically only fury was since everyone else was smirking at my old behaviour. I plonked myself in a spare seat as that kid had took mine. Cassie snuggled into me and fell asleep. "So once I pick you up you go back to sleep." I muttered, annoyed yet pleased. I readjusted myself so I was lying down, the baby in my arms and my head in my hands. "So how longs he staying?" I asked. "Till he's finished school." Fury said matter of factly. I lifted my head and raised my hand half way in a confused matter as if yo asks how would I know how long that is? Bruce answered for me, "Only a few years." I groaned turning into my back so that Cassie was resting on my chest. "Only." I said groaning letting my right had fall of the sofa in a dramatic matter. "We lasted with you for a year haven't we?" Clint asked jokingly. "364 days actually." I said. He chuckled, something in his eyes lit me on edge. Mischief. What was he up to?

I had fell asleep but instantly jolted awake when I smelt something odd. I picked Cassie up who was now crying on my legs. "Shhh. Shh. Shh." I reassured her, soon letting her fall back asleep. That's when I felt it. Something was in my hair and it was wet. I then looked to the others. The kid was still here but fury wasn't. Something struck me odd and that was that Clint wasn't there, not only that but they all looked worried. Tony had pulled Parker towards him and Bruce, Nat and Steve were on the floor sitting as far away from me as possible. "What happened?" I growled. I stroked my hair, pulling it back I saw pink on it. That confused me as humans had red blood and I certainly didn't have pink. But then it clicked. "He dyed my hair."
I spoke aloud. I looked up to see Tony edging further away. Carefully I placed Cassie down onto the sofa. I then jumped up. Summoned my daggers and slowly walked towards Clint's room.

Peters POV:

Loki- the jotun man who i admire- stood up and placed that baby on the sofa. He magicked up some swords and stalked of towards Clint's room. We heard a girlish scream and Clint come running into the room. He fell over the sofa and scrambled to get up. Loki stalked into the room and backflipped over the sofa. Landing on his feet perfectly. Clint lay on the floor covering his face, Loki rose his daggers up and was about to stab Clint when ant spoke up. "Loki! What's the point of stabbing him when you can get revenge?" Loki glared at her, stalked off whilst throwing his daggers at the ground. They stuck through it. Standing slightly slanted at the force of which he threw it at. Slowly he turned around, "Karmas a bitch." He said to Clint. "Hehe. Yeah well that hair dye is permanent so have fun at your trial tomorrow." Anger rose up inside of Loki as he took a step closer to the arrow man. "Ahah. Revenge." Whispered Nat. Holding a hand onto Loki's chest. She pushed him out and pointed to his room, "go and see if you can get it out." He rolled his eyes but followed the instructions. "Next time I'll let him. But for now you'd better had watch your back." She growled at Clint as we heard a shower turn on.

I edged closer to Tony and whispered to him whilst pointing at the child, "so whose that?" He looked at what I was pointing at. "Oh that's one of steves and Loki's twins. Don't insult them or say it cos Loki will kill you."

I paused for a minute then asked, "twins?" Tony nodded his head. I slowly turned to the rest, who were now sitting in chairs and sofas. "Steves...and Loki's?" I asked. Steve nodded then pointed to his ring, "married last week. He was a female then though beside his magic ran out and he couldn't turn back into his normal form." I nodded, realising the shower was turned off.

Loki's POV:

I groaned as I looked in the mirror again. My hair had pink stripes in it and they wouldn't come out. Giving up I stalked into the living room. My wet hair was in my face, too tired to move it. I picked Cassie up and sat down next to Steve on the sofa. He moved his legs then rested them on me again. He looked up at me and chuckled, seeing the situation I was in he said or did no more. Clint sat as far away as possible. Peter and Tony sat on the other sofa, the kid was still in my seat. Fuck it. I'll kill him tomorrow. Guessing what I was thinking, Steve tried glaring at me but failed instead saying, "don't." I rolled my eyes and pushed my hair back. It had started drying but going into its curly phase. Soon I fell asleep once again.