Shopping pt.2

Luna's POV:

We walked around the clothes centre. Steve's smell was on the jacket and i absolutely loved it. I wrapped myself around repeatedly. I had found a shirt I liked and chucked it into the basket. As I was scanning some leggings, Nat and Jane popped up either side of me. "Holy-" I began but was cut off. "So what's with you and cap?" Jane asked. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. "N.nothing!" Great Luna! Stutter why don't you? They rolled their eyes and laughed. Of course they knew. "Fine I like him okay? But he doesn't like me so there's no point!" I looked down and put another pair of leggings into the basket. "Awww. You think he doesn't like you?" Nat asked. "Of course," I said, "why would he like me?" I began asking. "First- he blushed when he saw you wearing his clothes. Second-
he went out with you early in the morning. Third- he thought you were well cute in that outfit before. Fourth- he gave you his jacket and you're wearing it STILL. Fifth- he gave you his credit card. Sixth- you kissed him and he was so blushing!" Nat and Jane said in turn. I blushed and moved on to the boots. This ended up happening until 4:00. We sat in McDonald's ordering and eating a lot of food. Jane asked a random question, "why are you so beautiful without makeup?" Nat agreed. I smiled at them and said it was because I don't care what people think of me. I also told them I looked like a clown with makeup. That then made us go into a make up shop. We tried on all sorts of lipsticks and blushes and eye shadows, etc. I settled in dark red lip stick and dark purple lipstick, black and dark red and dark purple eye shadow, purple and black mascara, a dark yet bright blush, a perfect foundation and concealer, etc. I even got dark purple,red and black matte nail polish. I got discount on it because there was a horny teenager going through puberty as the cashier. We hailed a taxi back and arrived at stark tower just as the sun began to set. I had gotten a kebab for me and Steve to have, not to mention coffee and milkshake, and double chocolate fudge brownie Ben and jerries for us both.

I sat down next to Steve after putting all of my stuff away. I was in my pjs and so was Steve. We cuddled up on the sofa watching the Simpsons again. Everyone else sat there in the dark watching it with us.

 Clint sarcastically said as he noticed what I was wearing, "you don't halve like to show skin do you?" At this point I was caffeine-deprived and just spoke my mind," you don't halve bitch do you? Plus I like to show skin to make you have to see w...

Clint sarcastically said as he noticed what I was wearing, "you don't halve like to show skin do you?" At this point I was caffeine-deprived and just spoke my mind," you don't halve bitch do you? Plus I like to show skin to make you have to see what you can't get!" Steve chuckled, making be bounce on the inside. We were both picking at our kebabs, eating them with our blue plastic forks.

(These are the slippers except they have a bow where the two Pom poms are and it's more grey and fluffy

(These are the slippers except they have a bow where the two Pom poms are and it's more grey and fluffy.)

After the film everyone was asleep, except me and Steve. We got giddy and one thing led to another and we were skidding around in our slippers. I fell into his chest and held his hands, looking up into his eyes I spoke softly," I think I'm in love with you captain America." He responded with, "and I you, Loki-Luna-Laufeysson." We kissed, deep and passionate. Pepper had stopped by and saw everyone asleep. She helped us get them to their bed rooms. Me and Steve snuggled up on the sofa, me facing his chest, my face buried into his muscles, his head rested on mine.