Heyyyyy

A/N: Loki is referred to as Luna now.
Lunas POV:

Tony had broke up with me. Last night he went into my room and said that he couldn't date me: if was because fury was gaining onto him and that pepper was back in town. I cried but Steve found out and reassured me that it'd be fine. All these emotions. It turned out that it was gonna take a while for my magic to come back, up to nearly all of my sentence.

Steves POV:

We now referred to Loki as Luna for obvious reasons. We stayed up all night joking and laughing. We all were spread out, leaving Lunas for when she woke up. We were all half asleep and watching Simpsons. Luna walked in with only a shirt on. It went down her thighs and covered everything up. By the looks of it she hadn't been awake for long.

 By the looks of it she hadn't been awake for long

"Sorry to whoever shirt this is. I just got to the closest room and hot something that covered me up." I chuckled. She actually looked...sexy. Her hair was tussled yet it just made her look hotter. "It's fine." I said. She smiled at me and plonked into her seat wrapping her smooth legs onto the sofa. Tony chucked her her favourite blanket and she wrapped herself up, shivering with the cold. Everyone went for showers and breakfast, I had moved over next to Luna so that we could talk easier.
L: ugh mornings
S: I know right.
L: can we go get coffee?
She made the cutest puppy face that I couldn't say no to. "Sure but I think you should get dressed." "Haha." She said getting up letting the blanket fall to her previous place. I'm getting a shower I'll be out soon.

She came out 15 minutes later with an outfit on. "Sorry I had to use Natasha's old clothes." I smiled at her, her hair had been left to air dry but the look suited her, it made her look cute. "It's fine you look beautiful." She smiled hooked her arm in mine and thanked me. We made our way down the street, her long matte nails looked amazing, she looked stunning without a single drop of make up on. We sat in the coffee shop in the corner, I had a coffee and she had a milkshake. She smiled as she took a long sip of milk. She looked at me through her eye lashes and smirked. I took a picture. She swallowed her drink and reached her hand towards me like a little kid towards the phone, "give!!!!" She whined playfully. She took her phone out and put it on selfie mode. She sat in my knee. And clicked the picture, we were both smiling genuinely. "Now I've got a picture of you!" She said mockingly. I took her phone out of her hands and held her back, instead of deleting it I set it as her background photos. "Ooohhhh such a dare devil." She mocked whilst I gave her her phone back. She put it in her pocket and we began walking back after finishing our drinks. We each had an earphone in, listening to music when rain began going down onto us. She squealed as her shirt part of the dress began going see through, "Steve!" I quickly took off my leather jacket and held it above us both. She pushed herself into me to save space. The leather jacket over both our shoulders. "Thank you." She whispered. "Just ask." I said smiling down at her. We walked through the streets. A guy cat called her, instead of accepting that he wouldn't get her he walked over and pulled me aside whilst grabbing Luna, he place his hands over her breast and lower half. She whimpered, being mortal for a while had its cons- no magic. I quickly pushed him away, grabbing Luna by the hand we ran through the block till we were nearer to the tower. We got back into the position from before. The leather jacket draping over us.

We got into the tower, odd looks coming from everyone else. We ignored them and strolled into the living room. We both instantly forgot about her dress being see through. Clint whistled whilst Tony smirked, Bruce just pointed to her chest. She suddenly caught on and I quickly gave her my jacket after seeing her pleading look. She fastened it and walked last Clint's chair, smacking his head, "perve." She muttered. "How'd you like it if I watched you when you were visible in his holy nakedness?" She asked rhetorically. "Quite good actually." Clint answered laughing at the sigh of frustration from Luna. "Make me some food whilst you're at it!" This time bling had definitely screwed up. I looked at Tony, who was moving towards Bruce and Jane, Thor and Nat, on the other side of the room. "Why?" Luna asked knowing the answer. "Cos you're a woman..." Clint began, knowing what was going to happen. Slowly, extremely slowly, Luna closed the fridge, clacking her boots against the floor as she walked. Clint knew it was too late so he accepted his fate. She took a seat next to Clint, on the arm of the chair- strangely she gave him a sandwich. "Eat." To which he did. His face screwed up with tears as soon as he swallowed. He frantically threw his hands up. Peeling the bread off of it. Lay underneath was A LOT of salt and mustard. "Need a drink?" She tainted lifting up the carton of milk. He tried saying something but instead let the tears fall nodding his head frantically. "What did you mean about the women? We belong in the kitchen? Now then, Clint just remember that is where the weapons are!" She whispered in his ear. She shoved a cup of milk into his chest. Happily he took it and chugged it down. His breathing became ragged but less. I chuckled, as did the rest. "Don't mess with a woman!" Natasha taunted. "You gon finish that?" She asked. He shook his head as a no. Luna took the plate and cut the front of, the rest of the sandwich was untainted by the horrid ingredients, she slid onto the sofa and began eating, I sat down next to her. She ended up laying on me up until 12:00. It had only just become dinner time. Nat dragged Luna up as well as Jane and they made their way too go shopping. Before they left, I quickly gave my credit card to Luna. Use it. I had told her. She kissed me on the cheek and went of with the girls. She had took my jacket, I didn't stop her. Strange enough I didn't care if she was Loki. I actually still loved him. He was my commander in the army but no one knows unless me...and I might have had a one night stand.