Baby shower!

Lunas POV:

The baby shower was today. Thor had left from Asgard as king to come visit. He and Jane had brought a present. We were gathered in a park. A big white tent put up with tables of food and stuff. Chairs and tables were scattered around. I had a gun to shoot at Steve to reveal the paint ball being pink- a girl. We were to do that once everyone was here.

I was dressed in a blue and black dress and Steve in a flannel over-shirt. Underneath was a black top, black jeans and posh shoes. My boots dug into the ground with every step that I took. My hair was left out in its normal state. I sat down with the girls, instantly being bombarded with questions.
J: I can't believe you are pregnant to Steve.
N: I didn't even think he could do that
We all fell about laughing. Me and Nat had grown so close we were like sisters. I'm surprised it had only been 2 months. I gripped the necklace the little blind girl had given me. Hope stirred up inside of me. I felt like a hero, a person worth living for, a meaning, one of them.

We all gathered around as I got the gun ready

We all gathered around as I got the gun ready. Steve stood there: fear and excitement in his eyes. "You ready, Stevie?" "Yep!" He smirked. I readjusted the gun and propped it up in my arms. A whooshing sound made everyone clap as pink smoke rose up. Looking down at his paint ball jacket revealed the same colour as the smoke...pink.

He dashed towards me and hugged me. Everyone applauded us.

Later on that night we began coming up with names. That's when I felt a kick in my stomach. I started worrying, surely it had to be a little early for them to begin kicking. I had only been pregnant for 1 month 1/2. I nudged Steve and we looked down at the slight rounded stomach, two feet pressing against the skin. He placed his hand on it and smiled when they kicked again