GUILT? LOVE? FORGIVENESS?

Bitiya.. I know you are angry and want to know that why I hid his wrong doings of past from everyone and in his support.. Let me tell you my Princess.. Give me a chance for explanation..

Garima requested her angry daughter.. But shrugging her hold and releasing herself she strode outside making the mother's heart ache..

Arnav grinned at Khushi who was serving him tea.. That grin actually irritated her and now it was time for her to grin.. Why? 

Umm.. Because.. She deliberately poured the hot tea on Arnav's thighs instead of the cup he was holding with an excuse of helping her..
What a proper revenge..

He jumped feeling the burning sensation.. And looked at Khushi with hurt.. Meanwhile Shashi panicked and Garima came running from the kitchen too..

Seeing her father being tensed for the monster irked her but still she continued to pretend innocent.. Her mother was right now busy in glaring her while Arnav was assuring them being fine.. However the pain was clearly visible in his eyes.. Eyes which could lie and trick anyone but not her..

Did it hurt? (Dard hua?)  She asked bitterly taking him aback..

But he was not ASR just like that.. He knew how to change his loss into gain..

He smirked and then said-
I know you love me alot and it will hurt you more than me but then m fine.. I assure.. My fiance..

Khushi's eyes widened.. The nerve of this man.. It must be paining like hell she knew but still he won't leave his cockiness..

Fuming she left to her room.. She had no regret for what she did and moreover she knew that the tea was actually not that hot since he was busy oogling her for last 5 minutes.. Still.. It must have pained.. Whatever.. Shrugging all the concerned thoughts.. She threw herself on the bed and went for a nap..

Here.. Assuring Both the elders that he is fine he was about to leave when he remembered his actual reason of coming here even after getting warning from his wifey..

He walked to Garima and handing her.. His phone said- Maria.. The owner of the NGO.. Khushi serves had called.. She wanted to talk with her.. Her number was not reachable and last time she contacted her through my number.. Give it to her.. She can keep it till she wants..
He said showing full rights which made the couple smile..

Limping a bit due to the burn he left the house while Garima strode directly towards her daughter's room to give her a piece of mind for her obnoxious behaviour only to find her sleeping peacefully curling like a baby under the blanket..

Her anger vanished seeing her baby sleeping peacefully snuggling the pillow with her babyish pout.. She went near the bed and sitting beside her gently caressed her..

Khushi felt her mother's warmth.. She was about to snuggle in her lap but right at the moment she remembered the betrayal she received from her..

She turned away her face.. Garima fumed at her daughter this time.. Without giving her a chance to speak.. She was preassuming things.. She knew she was doing damage control as the previous betrayals had made her heart close.. She just didn't wanted any explanation from anyone considering it just an excuse..

Its not her fault.. She knows.. But then she consider the changed dimension and equation.. She has closed her heart.. Her senses for all of it and it wasn't for any good..

She again caressed her hair and started- I know you are angry Princess.. You should be.. Because you think that your mother betrayed you.. In a way.. You can be right but not completely.. You ought to consider every possibilities about a situation Princess..