THANK YOU

Hello my lovely-lovely readers.

So today WHEN THE ROYAL BOWED DOWN TO LOVE came to an end and its like achieving a landmark.

If TERAA MUSKURANA GAZAB HO GYA gave me the confidence as a writer, this story gave the wings.

I experimented every aspect of one's life in this and it came out well to earn your appreciation.

The story I had in my mind was no near to what I wrote and you all loved. It was that regular story of a ruthless king falling in love with his manager's high-spirited daughter but then someone suggested me to think out of the box and write something which no one has read it.

At the end of this story, today, I can say that, it was one of my best decision to listen to that precious piece of advice. 

I didn't know my power of imagination and world's weaving, though, I know I still need lots of improvement till I gave words to my imagination.

While writing this journey of Arnav and Khushi, I actually liked AMAN's character after ARSHI.

He is such a friend I hope everyone have in their life. Its better to have one friend as Aman than tons of tons so-called friends. Without a doubt, he is one of the best character I created.

Coming to Arnav and Khushi, I loved both of them in their own way and their power of love is something I admire.

Life would throw many harsh situations at us but with the support of our love of your family you can surpass and won over anything and everything.

Respect the lovely people of your life and do your best to shower happiness and love on them immensely.

Arnav did mistakes but rectified it in the best way possible winning his wife, the perfect woman for him and his family and vice-versa as he too proved to be best Son-in-law.

I am really going to write this story, its various aspects but then I am genuinely happy to justice to Khushi, to Arnav, to this story and you, my loyal readers, as a writer.

I am satisfied with the way story came out and hope the same from your side as well.

Lastly, I have thought alot and have decided to turn this precious story into series.

Yes, you heard it right.

I have two books in my mind and would like to write on both.

1) AARAV and MERRY'S love story in a different background with ArShi's moments and other family members as well.

2) ARSHI-THRONE AND ARSH-HIS LOVE love story ofcourse which includes ArShi and other characters as well.

3) The mixture of both the stories.

Please, share your thoughts on  this and let me know.

Last but no5 the least, THANK YOU to each and every one of you for showering lots and lots of love, appreciation and time for this story.

Your encouraging words made the writer inside me delightfully- sane to carve and weave words and sentence that touches your heart. I owe you all a big time my lovely, loyal readers.

This is UNITYSUPERIOR JOYFULLY SIGNING OFF WITH A BLISSFUL THRIVING ENDING OF WHEN THE ROYAL BOWED DOWN TO LOVE.

Lots of love to each and every loyal readers of mine.

See you soon.