HIS APOLOGY.. HER WOUNDS

Although Khushi had stopped listening her name in that very Husky voice of his which in a very rather totally weird situation and time had managed to make her realise about her true feelings which was now making her breathing and heartbeat both erratic..

But still.. She couldnt just get away to avoid any further such realisations waiting to be dawned upon her..

Arnav came behind her and made her turn by her shoulders.. She turned but dared not to meet his eyes..

Ofcourse.. She just can't do it.. As much as his eyes are soul bearer for her.. Same applies in her case too.. It has been like this since forever.. When they were inseparable friends who dared to marry each other at a tender age so that no body could think to part them ever.. When they had grown up to teenage and finally realised whay depth that relation..  marriage and their feelings for each other's hold.. When He chose his passion over her and She left the city.. When She came back and He was desperate to have her back.. When He bluffly got engaged to Her and She yet again left.. When She again came back and He was all a dutiful and doting man in his every relation and Today.. When they are together for justice..

It was.. Is.. And will always be like this.. No matter how hard they try to hide.. Their eyes does the work for one another.. By showing each and every emotion..

Look at me Wifey.. I need you to look at me while confess..

Arnav said fanning her with his breaths and making her clutch the sides of her dress while her eyes flung open..

What is she suppose to make out from it?  What the hell he.. He wants to confess at this moment in this situation when her realisation had already made her feeble and feverish?

Is it that kind of confession that he did after getting engaged forcefully to her?

No.. If it is that.. Then she don't want to hear it.. Not when even without his any attempt she is dying to forgive him..

Hell.. Why God has made Women like this?
Why they forget every damn hurt and pain they suffered by their loved one and more than the culprit.. They become desperate to forgive them in their love..

Shit.. This was the moment she was dreading for.. This is moment for which she had been avoiding him since her arrival..

No.. She don't want to that one kind of a woman who keeps her love for her man above the pain.. Her so-called man gave to her in his selfishness.. She just can't be one of them.. She won't..

I don't want you to confess anything King.. I don't want to look in your eyes for whatever you say..

Khushi said with a determined look while her insides where churning and demanding his confession but she won't let it be obvious to him.. She won't let that doting wife inside him win.. She will stand like a fighter against her..

But.. But I need to speak.. Speak before I crumble down in that guilt Wifey.. I need to vent it out.. I need to open it up to you and then it will be your choice to accept or shrug it off..
Its totally upto you.. But I need to..

Just then Khushi came out from his gentle hold and turned around in a desperate need to run.. The wife inside her overpowering the strong woman inside and she couldn't let it happen.. She took a step forward when she heard him..

You too must have felt the same pain as my sister when I discarded your request to acknowledge and accept our relation in front of everyone..

It must have slashed your heart into pieces along with your trust.. You must have cried so hard and would have been so broken..

I am sorry for that Wifey..

Khushi stood at her place like a stone devoid of any emotions at her face.. Her insides were numb.. Why the hell is he doing this dammit?  Why the hell is he mentioning his mistakes and then apologising for it?

Why?
Did he really realise.. Now that his sister is suffering the same?

She decided to leave at once even if it meant anything.. But Arnav was not done yet and she again heard his voice.. This time little more shaken then earlier..

You too must have felt the same pain when.. When I accused you to be a gold-digger and then Whenever I manhandled you in my possession.. No.. It was obsession.. You must have hated my touch and feel of my hands and lips on your fragile body.. You must have disgusted me for being a beast or even worse with my wife..

You too must have been so broken after I.. I tried to fo.. Force myself on you..

You too have cried day and night after that.. You must have hated him or must be.. You hate me even now and trust me.. I agree that I deserve it..

I am sorry for treating my precious.. My life.. My wifey in such a beastly way..

Khushi was too overwhelmed to react at his any word of forgiveness because he was reminding her.. His each merciless beastly act.. She wanted to cry.. She wanted to beat the hell out of him for treating her that way when they could have a happy life.. Hell.. He spoilt their decade of marriage when they could have been together and must have started a family enjoying the real treasure and happiness of life..

But she couldnt do any of such sort that was going on her mind and he was no where to be stopped today.. His guilt.. His love had broken every control dam of his which he had constructed for the right moment.. But he couldnt preserve it.. He need to seek forgiveness and its her choice to accept it and forgive him or shut him down like he did to her years ago.. He isn't going to pressurise her for this but for once he need to do it.. It would have happened few days later but as its happening now.. It must be for something better..

He finally started with his last set of forgiveness although his mistakes are uncountable..

You too must have felt like your world crashed when I yet again damaged and completely broke your trust by getting engaged to you by bluffing and not like your man in truest sense by declaring my love for you infront of everyone..

Your family must have been so much in pain like me after seeing you like that..

Your family too must have wanted to punish me..

I am so sorry for breaking your every dream mercilessly Wifey.. I am sorry for killing that lively.. Jovial Jalebi of mine.. I am sorry to loose you.. I am sorry to make you loose your Godzilla.. I am sorry Khushi.. I am so sorry..

Stop it.. Just stop it..Stop it Arnav.. Please..  Khushi shouted startling and stopping him..

That was more than enough for Khushi to bear.. He was crying and crying bitterly she knew but he had opened up her old wounds.. The wounds which were still fresh.. Unhealed.. Uncured..

May be.. He.. By doing this.. Had drifted her more apart from this because what she concentrated more on was those haunting painful past memories rather than his heart-felt nervewrenching apologises..

May be she would be more broken now..

May be she will stop the least conversation that had recently started between them..

Or may be.. She would take his apologises sincerely and look at it with a different angle with even a bit of positivity..

Only the time would tell..

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter..

Do vote and comment if you liked it..