THE CARNAL DESIRE TO LOVE

In admist of the all those mesmerising dance of the world's non-dancers and ear-deafing crackers sound, the baraat finally reached its destination.

The most excited, still, was none other than the groom who was busy doing all shots of pathetic dancing on his D-day. Tagged with him was all of his friends and he with his Khush was enjoying fullest. There was only one person standing a bit far from the crowd and being a silent, smiling and happy spectator of all these life time bliss moments.

But then, he couldn't stand on his place for long as he was dragged and brought in the mid of the dancing crowd and he could just grin at the sudden nervousness surfacing his wifey's face. He didn't fail to notice, how she suddenly started being conscious about the closeness they shared while standing beside each other.

Weird! Why is she behaving like this?

Ohh! Must be because of all sorts of Kinky-Bestie talks and not to forget, his whispering desire in her ears.

Time to have some fun then.

Taking slow pace, he reached his wifey and making a little dance moves let his finger brush her bare waist rather typical innocently making her jerk and narrow her eyes at him to which he gave his indifferent, unconscious look.

Thinking it to be unintentional and drowning once again in the fun, she had just started enjoying when this time, her oh-so-innocent hubby's fingers brushed her bare back, and now, it was enough to turn her suspicious of his not-so- unintentional touches.

Being extra conscious, she moved a little close to him and pretty soon, found him initiating a touch more intimate but before he could do that, she grabbed his arm and in return received his sexy, mischievous grin which was enough to land her in his created desirous web of passion.

Obvilious to the hustle-bustle, they were in their own world but soon they were brought back by the horrific naagin dance of Aman and much to dismay, His Arnie was tagged along who looked stupified and pissed, for, their newly desirous moment was brutually trespassed by an overexcited groom, only to make Khushi laugh victoriously and Arnav giving her a you-are-gone challenging look enough to increase the speed per kilometer of hiccups.

The groom had a lavish welcome by the bride's side along with all the baaratis.

The much-awaited moment occurred when a very breathtaking bride, Tanvi, descended the stairs, making the groom, Aman's breaths hitch and Khushi had to literally shut his almost dropped jaws.

With a dreamy smile Aman said rather whispered to his two friends.

Boy!
Never ever, I found her this beautiful.
Not even when, err,.

While Khushi rolled her eyes at his almost guttery talks, Arnav couldn't help but say-

You are the world's kinkiest groom ever Aman and You know that.

To which Aman could just raise his collar in pride taking it as a compliment and reply-

I hope you follow my steps Arnie Baba.

Both the Men-friends could not help but grin boyishly and rather in a guttery way this time while Khushi just whisper-growled in annoyance and well shyness-

Ugh!
Will you both Shut-up?
Its a freaking hall with almost thousand of people who won't be very delighted to hear your shitty, kinky talks.

And then she regretted hard for even saying something to these Chi-Chi mind waale men.

That means you were delighted to hear back in the car. Arnav asked with a husky naughty voice adjoining with Aman's cheeky tease-