HER PAIN, HIS PUNISHMENT

Hello my ever so beautiful readers.

Wish you all a very happy and safe holi.

And here I come with an update after full one week break. Already sorry but was very busy.

Now, coming to the update, hope you all love it.

#32 in FANFICTION

The distance between the bodies of the already united two souls was decreasing notch by notch with his sensual kiss on her tender lips while his hands were busy in removing the so-called, definitely irritating barriers. Her saree's pallu had already come off along with his sherwani's button who was now artistically crushed with the tight grip of his dazed wife's palms

Streaks of passion had started evacuating all the saneful thoughts and only and only raw passion to love thoroughly was lingering.

The sensual, moanful kiss of them was broken with a click of their tongue and then there was no turning back as though Khushi was trying to calm her breathing, Arnav had already started his ministration. His carnal desire had completely unleashed and he wanted to consume her in every chivalrous way possible.

Bending down a bit, he kissed om his mark, his name on her neck forcing her to let out a sensual moan enough to perk-up his already ignited desire.

Haulting at the junction between her neck and shoulders, he adored and gawked her over there, snuggling to it, he took her by surprise by marking her over there for the very first time, not with a pen but his sharp teeth.

A shriek of pain mixed with unknown, innocent pleasure left her mouth at how hard, his teeth pierced her skin over there. Smiling proudly over his Her-Man-act, he started sucking the very spot now taking her into another world of raw passion. The very new reddish mark on her junction was showing in all its glory.

They looked at each other much after. One with shyness and the later with over-growing desires. The smile on their faces confirmed that none regret it. There was no remorse seen in their eyes. It was the first time they were so close and so into each other. It was raw, It was possessed. It was Their Love.

Arnav bore deep into her eyes to seek permission to move further and smirked delightfully upon acknowledging her, closing her eyes with a soft, shy and breath taking smile, which was a clear positive gesture to move ahead with what they had started.

Arnav's hand reached the first hook of her blouse making her breaths heavy. The moment she closed her eyes to welcome the upcoming wholeheartedly, an unknown, almost forgetton fear which was thrown deep back in her subconscious mind rebuked her, making her restless.

She could feel Arnav's inexperienced struggle to open the hook though she could be of no help as her mind and heart had started an ugly battle to protect her from those ugly, painful and damaged memories.

The first hook of the blouse came undone by her husband and with the very first cruel memory knocked on her heart.

So you are back.

Must say with time you have become more beautiful.

I never thought we would meet again but now however we met.

Take this as an ultimatum don't even try your cheap tactics again.

Don't ever, Ever try to come infront of me..No one can come in between the throne and me.

Khushi shuddered, this time not due to his havoc-creating ministrations but his taunting venomous words.

She relaxed on feeling a tender kiss being placed on her forehead by the very same person, making her relax.

Encouraging herself and feeling it right, she involved in the blissful moment. Arnav, by now had managed to open the hooks of her blouse with only last two remaining.

He looked at Khushi who was breathing heavily with red hues scattered all over her innocent face. The sweat beads had started making its appearance as well on their forehead. Drinking in her beauty, he once again dipped his head in her neck, this time moving a bit downward.

A kiss was placed om the starting of her cleavage and with one more painful memory hit her heart. This time, the affect was powerful than the previous.

It.. It was a mistake
There's nothing to talk about that marriage or girl
Let bygones be bygones

That's why.. My decision is final Maa.. It was a mistake we did in childhood and now I can't put my throne and position at stake just for that girl.. She means nothing to me.. I don't want her in my life as my wife.. I don't love her.. SHE IS JUST A MISTAKE OF MINE..

Khushi's eyes jerked open. What the hell is she doing?

She is about to give her everything to a person who had made her shed tears of agony all these years.

She is ready to be marked by the person who had once shouted aloud and tagged her to be his mistake. A mistake. A childhood mistake. This is what he considered their marriage all the while when she was hopeful against hope for a miracle for their happy married life.

But then, it did happen, right?
The miracle did happened. He did realise his mistake. He did realise how wrong he had done to her. He had realised how he in a way cheated her. He realised his ultimate Love for her. He accepted her his wife.

The past memories finally crushed all her strength to be the carefree jalebi for this one day, that too, during the most important moment of her life, his life, their life.

She was no more indulged in their marking moment, Their most-awaited consummation but one by one all his betrayal and wicked plans for his selfishness clouded and consumed her mind. Right from him accusing her pointlessly to calling her a mistake to warning her to stay away to being jealous and accusing her character to forcefully kissing her to play games to make her jealous to her evil plan of getting engaged to her.

But the final hit was when the most loathful and nerve-wrenching moment played in her mind.

Sweat beads formed on her skin at the moment, the painful memory of him almost forcing her in his obsession knocked her. His monstrous form can never be forgotten or forgiven. Although, he stopped at the right moment but caused enough damage to her, to their relationship. She began hyperventilating and in next moment, she pushed Arnav harshly shouting a loud NO.

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.