THE DEPTH OF LOVE

Five days.

Ugh! Five freaking days.

He is here, 24*7 infront of her eyes looking more and more sinfully handsome with that rare smile and smirk roaming around sometimes in casual shirts, surprisingly sometimes in tees which he didn't even wear in childhood and once in a while give her eyes a free show of his naked torso.

Whay does he intend to do?

Does he intend to make her crave for him?

As if, she isn't for almost 8 years now, wasn't it enough?

Upon that the craziness of Maria and Kids over him.

Maria actually treats him like he is a little baby, spoon feeding and taking care of him.

Moreover, the kid, Merry behaves as if he is her owned possession, always sitting on his lap and sometimes getting a free ride of the house on his shoulders and not only Merry, each and every kid had forgotten their Kiana and only sticks to their Arnav.

How unfair?

Thinking about it, she never knew her husband got this trait, this side too. He looks so humble, so fun-loving, so much as a kid.

Where have he been hiding all these?

Ahh! It was pushed back by his dreams, his passion and his responsibilities.

But now he looks so carefree, he laughs to till his heart-content and somehow it looks like its almost fluttering and flipping her heart.

In all these, he had shown her a new side too.

His potential of flirting.

God, he flirts with her at every instance like he holds a diploma in it and if its not less, sometimes kids and Maria too joins him as well.

She feels light these days. The worry lines seems to ease down from their foreheads, she had started feeling contended but he looks distressed often.

Why is that so?

Moreover, she could not keep her finger on the reason for what he is exactly here.

Never in these five days for once he behaved like an obsessed angry husband.

He didn't dominate her with a fight on her sudden running back.

He didn't show his urge in taking her back to his place, his den.

He didn't call her Wi-Wifey even once for the time he has been here.

But he admires her, gawks at her, oogles at her and whenever she catches him, instead of averting his eyes, being embarrassed or being conscious, he winks at her in return making her flush.

This is just not her obsessed, possesses, dominating, ruthless but loving husband.

Something is amiss, something big, something she is unaware of.

And she needs to get to that.

She had tried calling her parents who had outrightly rejected her calls and she did not dare to call anyone from her in-laws, not even her Bestie, Payal.

So, only one way was left.

The confrontation.

The direct questionaire about his motives with him.

If its some filthy plan of his then better he backs off unless she creates a huge mess out of it.

She had tried coaxing and raging him two days earlier to get the truth out in return only to get pinned against the wall and a punishing kiss of 5 minutes making her go red and breathless.