Chapter 1

Walking to school was always a pain. The people bumping into you,the smell of cigar's,people yelling. Its so annoying!! I live in Busan,go to Busan High and am a 18 year old girl. I am smart and, so I'v been told ,pretty. I'd say I'm friends/know everyone in school. Except the boys of BTS. The playboys in school with their obsessive good looks and hair. They're talents...everything! All the girls want them and I just wanna go to college. I stepped into the school and walked to my locker.

Lisa-Y/N!

Me- What?

Lisa- I saw him...I saw him

I rolled my eyes and turned to her. She had the crazy eyes and smile,meaning she saw Park Jimin...a member of the gang BTS.

Me- So I'm supposed to care?

Lisa- At least act like you do,yes.

Me- Lisa,I don't have time to dream and swoon over boys like you- 

Girls- Ahhhh!!

I turned and saw them...BTS. They walked passed and all the girls stared. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone. I saw a pair of Converse in front of me. I looked up and saw Namjoon,smirking.

Me- Yes?

Namjoon- Your standing in front of my new locker.

I looked behind me and back at him. This isn't his locker...wait..NEW LOCKER?! No!! That means girls will be here all the time and I won't have space...I moved and he opened it.

Lisa- You are so lucky!!

Me- Why?

Lisa- Kim Namjoon is your locker neighbor!

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. Yes,he's good looking but I'm not gonna die or cry when he comes over to get his stuff

Me- Can we walk to class?

Lisa- OK,this way

Me- No,the boys are over that way!

Lisa- Exactly!!

She dragged me over and I groaned. Why?! As we walked pass I notice Jungkook( the youngest) look me up and down. TF?!? I pretended not to see but...I saw!

Lisa- Wow! Did you see Jimin?!

Me- Yes,I have eyes..

Lisa smiled and walked like she was on drugs to math. When we're got in,we sat in the back and waited for everyone else to come in. When they did, Mr.Shumin came in.

Mr.Shumin- Hello class. Before we start,we have 2 kids coming in for today. Boys,come in.

We all looked to the door. Jungkook and V came in. The girls gasped and covers their mouths. I rolled my eyes and Lisa smiled like crazy.

Me- They're just boys..

Lisa- Hot ones!

Mr.Shumin- OK,V sit with...Baekhyun...Jungkook with Y/N.

Me- Sorry,Lisa is here

Lisa- I can move! H-here you go Jungkook.

Jungkook- Thanks

I groaned and Jungkook sat. He looked me up and down again and I gave him a disgusted look. He just smirked and looked away.

Mr.Shumin- OK,today we will be doing something different. You will work with your table mate to do a project on formula for a angle.

I screamed in anger in my head. Why? What did I do to deserve this? Jungkook smiled and I did nothing.

Mr.Shumin- You may begin.

Jungkook- So,I hear you don't like me? Or my friends..

Me- I don't like Playboy's.

He pouted and I rolled my eyes. I got my pen and paper. I wrote mine and his name. I drew a square,rectangle,triangle and rhombus. Jungkook began to poke me

Me- What?

Jungkook- That skirt is cute...

Me- I know..I don't need you to tell me that.

Jungkook- Damn,can't be nice?

Me- I know you do this to lure girl into liking you. Its not working for ME

He smiled and looked away. I went back to the paper and wrote the formulas.

Jungkook- So,can I help?

Me- Yea,do the last one. 

I slid him the paper and he looked lost. I sighed and took the paper.

Me- Look,use the protractor to measure the angles.

He nodded and wrote down the numbers. I continued to help him until the bell rang. I got up and walked away.

Jungook- Yah!!

Me- What 

Jungkook- Thanks for helping me

I nodded and walked out. I'm not a easy girl so I didn't make a big deal out of it. I saw Lisa talking to Elki and walked over.

Elki- Hey

Me-Sup

Lisa- Nuthin...so you and Jungkook?

Me- Stop! We're partners for the day. Nuthin else

Elki- OK...I have gym

Me- See you guys at lunch

Elki,Lisa- Bye!