Chapter 6

Jungkook's POV....

When we got in I threw my bag on the couch and kicked my shoes off. Jimin and V did the same and we turned on the TV

Jin- Guys,I have to pick up your mess. Can you not be so LAZY?

V- See we can...

Me- But we wanna be

Jin groaned and took our stuff into our room. We played Overwatch and Jin and Namjoon made dinner. Yoongi went to take a nap and Hoseok went to our dance room.

Jimin- So,I hear Y/N likes you

Me- Yea,finally

TaeHyung- You like her back?

Me- Yeah,OK...

We laughed and Jin called us for dinner. After dinner,we went to Big Hit cause PD-Nim had news. We drove over and went into his office.

PD-Nim- Hello boys. Sit...

Namjoon- What's up?

PD-Nim- As you know your comeback has been delayed.

Jimin- Yea...

PD-Nim- But,some good news has come out of it

Me- How...

He got out a paper and sat it in front of us. We looked at each other then at the paper. He just smiled and nodded. Namjoon took the paper and read it.

Namjoon- It says because of this...we will be able to meet other famous idols on Sunday for our half debut party!

Hoseok- No way!! Who will be attending?!

PD-Nim- It will be a surprise. What's today again?

Me- Thursday

PD-Nim- Go home and practice the song. You will preform it at the party.

We cheered and high fived. I can't believe we are actually gonna have our first party and idols will be there!!

Yoongi- Can we go home now?

PD-Nim- Yes,remember practice!

We left and went to home to practice. Sunday best come fast!

Y/N's POV...

Wendy- Guys I'm  home!

Me- Hey sis. Tiff and YoungJae aren't back yet.

She sat next to me and got her phone out. Of was 8:00 and they still weren't home. They know dad comes home at 8:30 maybe earlier on weeknights. They have to be name by 7 or they they punished. So...why aren't they home..?

Wendy- They aren't answering...

Me- I'll try....same..

Wendy- Where the heck re are they...

She stood and went to the kitchen. She came back with dads laptop.

Me- Why do you have his-

Wendy- Dad put a chip in our phones....I don't know why...but I'm glad he did cause we can find them.

I nodded and hooked up the computer to the TV. Wendy went to the tracker and we found out that they were at a...

Both- CLUB?!?

They have 100% lost it. Why would they be at a club this late knowing dad is gonna be pissed?

Wendy- Get your phone and coat. We're going to that club.