Chapter 23

Couple Months Later....

Today is our graduation. Me and Jungkook have been dating 5 months now? We've been doing good. He has been very loyal and I don't have to worry about him cheating on me. Thankfully. Tiffany is due in about a month. YoungJae is gonna help take care of the baby. Mom is to. Lisa is with Jimin and Elki is single. 

Mom- Awww,my baby all grown up.

Me- M-mom! 

She was hugging me tighter then Jungkook has ever hugged me...and he's strong!!

Mom- I'm sorry I'm just so happy!! My baby is going to college!!

I laughed and looked to Jungkook who was talking with his parents. He looked over to me and smiled. I smiled and he made a heart and I pretended to catch it.

Wendy- I can't believe your basically in college now.

YounJae- Right! I feel...old.

We laughed and the ceremony began. All the students went to the front of the big room and the rest went in the back. Me,Jungkook, TaeHyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, Luhan, Sehun, Lisa, Elki sat in the front row. Jungkook took my hand and I smiled.

Jungkook- I love you

Me- Me to. I can't believe were going to the same college though.

Jungkook- Its crazy right?

I nodded as the principle went to the front of the room.

Principal- Good morning Busan High! Today we will be celebrating you all. You all have made it through the school year with a passing grade in total. You have worked hard for this day and we are happy you are here being presented with it.

We all clapped and cheered.

Principal- OK,we'll go in alphabetical order.

When it was my turn they all cheered. Jungkook smiled and I walked to the stage. I bowed and took the certificate. I walked back to my seat with a smile.

Lisa- You looked so tense!

Me- I was!

They laughed and we continued with the ceremony. At the end we all had cake and stuff. The principal had little gifts for us to. 

Sehun- So,you all are going to college.

Luhan- We are officially trapped in SM Entertainment.

Jin- Hey,we aren't going either.

Jungkook- Well I am. I just won't be there as often.

Lisa- I'm gonna miss you Jimin.

Jimin- I'll miss you to baby.

They kissed and we all groaned. They've been doing this so damn much its annoying! 

Yoongi- Well I will be happy not going to college. I don't have to pay for books and stuff.

Me- Yeah...

I looked down to my drink. I didn't want Jungkook to leave... but it was his dream and I'm not gonna ruin it.

Jungkook- What's wrong?

Me- Nothing just...hungry

He tilted his head and I sighed.

Me- Truth is..I'm gonna miss you. Yea you'll be in the same college as me but not all the time..and I'm scared that  you'll meet some other kpop idol girl and fall for her and forget about me and you'll be all-