Chapter 7

The next day the house was silent. Nobody talked to anyone. I went to school,scared to talk or even look at dad. YoungJae went to school and Tiffany went to school,separately.

Lisa- Y/N,are you OK?

Me- Yea...just had a rough night...

Sehun- Is it cause of you brother and sister?

I nodded as I closed my locker. I turned and BTS were walking our way.

Me- Gosh,this is the last thing I need right now.

Elki- Let's go to my locker then and you can tell us what happened.

Me- Really? Your not gonna stay and drool over the boys?

Lisa- They are not more important then you. 

They nodded and I smiled. We walked away and went to Elki's locker.

Sehun- So??

Me- So,last night Tiff and YoungJae were at a club. They were real drunk and they smashed. We took them home and dad scolded them. It ended with my dad almost killing YoungJae and Tiffany kicking the back of his leg. Now,the house is silent...

They all hugged me and I hugged back. It feels good having friends by your side. You can tell them anything. I broke and smiled.

Ring*

Me- See you guys at lunch.

We all agree to go to Taco Bell(we can leave for lunch)and went our separate ways. As I turned the corner,Jungkook was right there.

Me- Aaahhhh!!

Jungkook- Ahhhh!!! Jeez Y/N,why are you screaming?

Me- Cause your right there!! 

Jungkook- Don't make your crush sad...

He made puppy eyes and I chuckled. He smiled and hugged me out of no where. I hugged back slowly and he broke.

Me- What was that for?

Jungkook- We're friends...friends hug

I nodded and looked away. It was a moment of silence until I broke.

Me- Well i gotta get to class

Jungkook- OK see you around

He hugged me again and I left. My cheeks burned and I smiled at the thought of his arms around my small body. I still can't believe I like him...well OK kinda can cause every girl in school does. I walked to class in a happy mood.

Jungkook's POV....

I smiled after Y/N left. After hearing that story,I can get Y/N to be my "girlfriend". She will be so happy to know that I "care for her". 

Jimin- Jungkook! Let's go!

Me- Coming!

I ran after him and we walked t class. As I sat,I got a idea! I can ask her to go out to dinner tonight, make it all romantic and ask her to be mine! I'm a genius! Then,as the playboy I am,I will simply hurt her heart. And no girl will hate me because...I'm Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin- What's with that smirk?

Me- I got a great idea on how to play a girl. I haven't done it in a while so I'm exited!

Jimin- Who is your target?

Me- Y/N...she plays hard to get,but I know she likes me so it will be easy.

He nodded in approval and the class began. 

*RING!!!!*

Mr.Tom- Fire alarm! Line up and file to the front of the building!!