Chapter 10

Y/N's POV...

I woke up the next day,feeling sick. My throat hurt and i couldn't speak. I looked in the mirror and I was mad pale. Mom came in and almost screamed.

Mom- Oh honey! Sit down and i'll get you some tea. Your gonna stay home.

i shook my head and she pushed me to my bed.

Mom- No,your saying home.

I didn't have the voice or energy to argue so I lay back in bed. She got turned in the heater and wrapped me in blankets. She came back with tea and soup.

Mom- Eat and drink this,I'll go call the school

I only nodded and ate. I turned on thee TV and "Boys Before Flowers" was on. It was a re-run but I still watched.

Lisa's POV....

I got to school late since my dad left early and he is my transportation. I went to ELA. I had I it with Y/N and she wasn't there.

Luhan- Hey...

Me- Hey....where's Y/N?

Luhan- Dunno...oh he's here.

We sat and the class began. Y/N never came but she did text...

My Twin😋- Hey...

Me- Why aren't you here?! Did someone hurt you?! Was it Jungkook?!

My Twin😋- One I'm sick and two why would he hurt me?...

Me- No reason just asking. Well get better unnie

My Twin😋- Thanks love you

Me- Love you to

Jungkook's POV....

I walked into school and late cause nobody woke me up! I get i don't wake up easily,but to flat out leave is a force! I ran to Gym and I had it with Hoseok I saw they were playing dodge ball. I changed and ran out there.

Teacher- Jungkook,your late

Me- Yep..

Teacher- Why?

Me- My hyungs never woke me

He nodded and pointed to Hoseok's team. I walked over and stood next to him. He smiled and patted my back.

Hoseok- You did wake up! Now Jin owes me 20$

Me- Why didn't you wake me?!

Hoseok- We did for like 2 minuets! We thought you died!

Me- You didn't call for help?

I threw a ball,hitting a kid.

Hoseok- We checked your pulse...then we left.

I rolled my eyes and continued with class. At the end I walked over to Namjoon's locker with the boys. I noticed Y/N never came by...maybe she's not here or has to stay after class....naw she's not here.

Jin- Ah,your girlfriend isn't here

Me- She's not my girlfriend one and two I know she's not here

TaeHyung- OK,all jokes aside...you two would be a cute  couple

They all nodded and I began to think. I mean she is a little shorter then me,she has a good body,not thirsty and can take care of herself....but I don't like her

Me- Whatever. Are we still going to Burger King after school?

Namjoon- Yea,if I don't get detention.

Jin- You best not!

We laughed and i saw Lisa and Elkie walking over with mad expressions. They stood in front of us and crossed their arms.

Yoongi- What? You wanna kiss?

Lisa- N-No...what did you do to Y/N Jungkook?

Me- What? I didn't do anything!

Elki- Then why is Y/N at home,possibly crying?!

Me- I don't know! Why you assuming I did it?

Lisa- Because she likes you and you hurt girls! But we still love you...

Me- OK,your point?

Elki- If we found out YOU hurt her,trust me me and her sibling's  will HURT you!

TaeHyung- Whatever...let's go boys.

We walked away and left them alone. I honestly don't know why she's not here and i dont really care. But i do at the same time because she has to be my girlfriend so i can hurt her...and i need to badly.

Y/N's POV...

I woke up feeling better then earlier. it was around 2:30 and i was hungry. I walked down stares and saw YongJae on the couch. He must be staying home to watch me. He looked like he was crying...i sat next to him and patted his knee.

YoungJae- Mom left Dak-Galbi on the stove

Me- Thanks,whats up?

He shook his head and looked at the TV. "Desecendants of the sun" was on. It was episode 3. I sighed and got the food. I came back and he was crying.

Me- Yah,tell me whats wrong!!

YoungJae-...T-Tiffany is pregnant...