Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

The next day I woke up with a smile. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I put on a oversized black sweater with white skinny jeans and black Nike's. I let my hair out and did light makeup.

Ding*

My Kookie🍪- Good morning baby! I'm gonna pick you up in like 10 minuets OK? 

Me- OK,see you then

My Kookie🍪- See you

I put my phone down and went to the kitchen. Dad was making eggs and pancakes.

Me- Morning dad

Dad- Morning honey. Where's Wendy?

Me- At...a friends house. She spent the night

He nodded and sighed. A knock can to the door. Is it Jungkook cause he said 10 minuets. I walked over and was shocked at who was standing there.

Me- Mom?

Mom- Hi honey

I hugged her tightly and she did to. Dad came over and looked at us

Dad- Why are you here?

Mom- You still have my jewelry box....I need to get it

She walked in and went to the room. I looked at dad who just sighed and went back into the kitchen. When mom came back out she set her jewelry box down and opened it.

Mom- Here,for you. To always have me by you're side

Me- Mom this is your gold bracelet.... I can't

She smiled and put it on me. I looked at the bracelet and then her. She was smiling and I hugged her.

Me- Thank you

Mom- No problem. Well I have to go. Tell Wendy I said hi

I nodded and led her out. I closed the door and went into the kitchen. Dad was serving the food

Dad- She gone?

Me- Yes

He nodded and gave me a plate. I took it and went to the living room. I went on my phone while eating. I heard a horn and I got up.

Me- Bye dad

Dad- Who is that?

Me- A friend. Love you see you later.

I hugged him and got my bag and left. Jungkook was on his phone when I got in.

Jungkook- Good morning baby!

Me- Hi.

Jungkook- Did you sleep well?

I nodded and got my phone out.

Me- Did you?

Jungkook- Yes,but only because I had a dream about a very special girl

I smiled and looked at him. He pecked my lips and began to drive. He stopped at a house mid way.

Me- Where are we?

Jungkook- My cousins house. I have to give him something be right back

I nodded and he got out. I went on my phone and I heard his buzz. It was a text from some girl named Ailee...it said:

Ailee👅- Hey baby boy. Can't wait for you to come over tonight...I have a new toy that we can use 😉. See you tonight.

I gulped and looked away. So there is another girl. I began to tear up and look at my phone. Jungkook came back and looked at me. 

Jungkook- You OK baby? 

Me- Y-yes just...tired

He nodded and looked at his phone. He snatched it and read the text. He replied and put his phone in his pocket. A tear dropped onto my screen and I wiped it off before he could see.

School..

I got out the car quickly and went to my locker. I put my bag away and heard Jungkook calling my name. I tried to walk away but he held my arm.

Jungkook- Why did you leave like that?

Me- I don't wanna be late...

Jungkook- Y/N,first period dosnt start till...7:00. Its only 6:45...what's wrong?

I didn't respond. I tried to move his hand but he tightens his grip. I look at him and he looks mad.

Jungkook- What's wrong?

Me- Nothing let me go!

I shoved him and he stumbled backwards. He looked at me shocked and in ran to the bathroom. Lisa and Elki were in there,doing make up.

Lisa- So basically- Y/N!!

Elki- Why are you crying?!

The ran up to me and hugged me. I cried in their arms and they hugged me tighter. They broke when I calmed down.

Lisa- Explain

Me- Jungkook... is having a affair with...Ailee

Lisa- The singer?!

I nodded

Elki- She's 26 or something

Me- Yeah but...he's 18...so its legal

They looked at each other and then at me

Elki- Where is he?!

Me- Its no use....he's gonna say "that's not true".

Lisa- So?!

Me- Guys please don't do anything...for me

Both- But he-

Me- Please...

They sighed and nodded. I tried to smile and they hugged me. They finished their makeup and I walked out.

??- Y/N!

Me- Sehun! Luhan,hi

Luhan- Hi,what happened with you and Jungkook?

Me- Oh...Nuthin

Sehun- Don't lie we-

Girl's- ITS SEHUN AND LUHAN OPPA! 

Sehun- Crap,tell us later

Luhan- Go!!

They ran and I laughed. So now BTS and Sehun and Luhan are the playboys of school. I walked around the school and ended up at my locker. I had my headphones in so I didn't notice the boys. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up. Jungkook...

Me- Huh?

Jungkook- We have to talk

Me- No I don't wa-

He took my hand and led me to a janitors closet. He closed the door and looked at me.

Me- What is there to talk about?

Jungkook- What's wrong? First you are with that Kai dude,then you think I'm with another girl, you leave the car in a rush and then you yell and shove me. What did I do?

Me-....

Jungkook- Y/N!

Me- You hurt me!

He jumped at my sudden tone. He looked confused.

Jungkook-how?

Me- Jungkook I saw Ailee's text. You have been seeing her! And probably a bunch of other girls to!

Jungkook- Y/N let me exp-

Me- No. I really loved you. And to see a text from another girl saying some dirty crap....

Jungkook- Wait,why do you mean you "loved me"

 Me- What I mean is...I don't wanna see you anymore Jungkook...we're done.

I moved past him and left,tears forming in my eyes. I heard Jungkook calling my name but I ignored.