Chapter 22

RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

I sighed and got up. He stood and took my hand.

Jungkook- So,Y/N...will you...be mine again? 

Me- Can I think about it?

He nodded and took the dog. I pouted and he smiled.

Jungkook- I'm gonna have my security guard take him to your house. He'll take care of him until you get there.

I nodded and took the other gifts. Before I left he held my hand.

Jungkook- The surprise isn't over. Wait till lunch.

Me- Kookie,this is all to much as is!

He shook his head and let me go. I smiled and we walked to my locker. The boys and Elki and Lisa were there talking. 

Lisa- Oooohhhhh!! How was it?

Me- Fine..

Jungkook- I have to go gives the dog to the guard. I'll be right back. 

We nodded and he walked out. They all looked at me with a big smile.

Me- What?

Namjoon- Are you guys together again?

Me- I said I'll think about it.

They pouted and I opened my locker,getting my book for history. I put the statue and book away. I noticed that Sehun and Luhan aren't here. Must be busy. 

Jungkook- OK! He is on his way home. What class do you have Y/N?

Me- History.

He nodded and took my hand. I looked at him confused. He only smiled and we walked to this locker. I heard the others making kissing noises and I only blushed.

Jungkook- I just wanted to get my stuff. And I want you to come.

Me- Why?

Jungkook- Cause I like your company. 

I smiled and he opened his locker. It was actually clean. I leaned against the other locker and stared at him. He looked over and laughed.

Jungkook- What?

Me- Nuthin...

He only smiled and closed his locker. He looked at me and took my hand again. 

Me- Yah,what are you doing? 

Jungkook- Walking you to class.

I smiled and went along with it. I did still like him so I loved this and never wanted it to end. But,I don't know if he actually did change for me. When we got to history class,he kissed my cheek and wished me a good class. I walked in and sat in the back.

Teacher- Ok class. Today we will be reading chapter 7 and taking notes. Please take the book and your notebook.

I got my things and tried to read. Now i say try because while i was "reading" i was drawing little pictures of me and Jungkook. I just...when he gave me all those gifts and the little breakfast thing,my feelings kinda...grew. Yes i know it's cheesy and stuff but still. 

Teacher- Y/N you can draw in the talent show if thats what is gonna make you focus. 

Me- S-sorry.

He nodded and went back to the boards. I sighed and kept reading,imaging me and Jungkook back together..hand in hand. I smiled and sighed.

Me- I miss you Jeon Jungkook..

I whispers to myself as I finished the last sentence of the page. I took the notes and stuff and the actual lessen began. 

1 hour later...

I walked to my locker to be greeted by all my friends. 

Lisa- Unnie!!

Me- Hihi! 

She hugged me and I saw the boys whispering and pointing. I frowned at them and they smiled. 

Me- Am I the topic of the secret conversation?

Jungkook- Yes,actually. We were talking about how at lunch you will be very happy.

I smiled and opened my locker. Inside was chocolates on top of chocolates! There was a stuffed bunny and a note. I smiled and took the note. I read it in my head:

Y/N,

       This is your beloved Kookie! I just wanna say that I'm not pressuring you to have a answer but..please chose soon. I don't think I can wait for you any longer. These are all the gifts and there is more to come throughout the day. 

                                                   Love,Jungkook

I smiled and looked at him. He was looking away,but saw his smile. I took a box and closed my locker. I opened and there was milk chocolates in the shape of a heart. 

Me- These look so good!

Jin- Yeah...c-can I have one?

I handed him one and he smiled. I saw Jungkook looking as I ate.

Me- Kookie do you want one?

Jungkook- Nope! I got them for you.

I shrugged and the bell rang,signaling second period. I have music now with...Jungkook and Jungkook only. 

Jungkook- Let's go!!

He took my hand and dragged me to class. I almost choked on the chocolates. When we got in he sat me down next to him and smiled.

Jungkook- So,do you wanna do a duet?

Me- I dunno..

He pouted and I pinched his cheeks. That made him laugh. We had like 3 minutes till class began. As me and Jungkook were talking,the door swung open.

Ailee- JUNGKOOK!!!

Jungkook- Ugh!! What?

She stormed over and pushed me out my chair. I groaned and Jungkook helped me up.

Ailee- So this is your ex? You had a upgrade from her to me!

Jungkook- No,I down graded! Horribly! You were in to me for the dirty things! Y/N is pure and innocent

Me- When I wanna be..

He nodded and crossed his arms. Ailee stood looking at me with a disgusted face.

Ailee- He will be back to me. Trust me

She walked out,shoving me in the process. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. Jungkook sat next to me and sighed.

Jungkook- I'm sorry

Me- it's not your fault. 

Jungkook- But she just came in and yelled and stuff. 

I smiled and took his hand. He looked at me with a confused look.

Me- Jungkook, she did it because she was jealous of the relationship we have.

I rested my head in his shoulder and I felt the was confused. I looked at him and pecked his lips.

Jungkook- Wait...you...will be mine again?

Me- Yes,if that spot is still open

He nodded and kissed me. I kissed back and the final bell rang. The teacher came in and began class. Me and Jungkook decided that we are gonna do a duet together. The teacher accepted but this is the only change we can get. We practiced all of class. We chose Chanyeol and Punch's "Stay with me". Chanyeol was happy that we were singing one of his songs.