Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV...

I walked to Namjoon's locker feeling happy. The song was for Y/N. I wanted her to know that i still love her but i guess she doesn't know because she didn't talk to me after. I saw my hyungs down the hall and ran to them

Jimin- Hey Kookie. Did you sing the song?

Me- Yep

Namjoon- And?

Me- She gave me a thumbs up..

They sighed and we walked to Namjoon's locker. Y/N and her crew was there. i smiled and my heart began to race as we got closer. 

Girl- Jungkook oppa...

I looked to her. She had a pen and paper. She was new..i could tell. I smiled and nodded.

Girl- I-Im Hy-Hyumin....I heard y-you and your frie-ends were trainees and....i w-want your autograph...

Me- Of course.

I took her paper and pen and signed the paper. I gave it back and gave her a hug. i saw Y/N looking over and i got a plan. She turned back to her locker and i kept talking. She had to go and on perfect timing. I kissed her cheek and she blushed. I smiled and she walked away,holding her cheek. Y/N wasnt slick,i saw her look over to us. The bell rang and me and my hyungs went our own ways.

Y/N's POV..

Me and Sehun sat down and talked,waiting for class to officially begin.

Sehun- So,you jealous of Jungkook's new girl?

Me- What new girl?

Sehun- That girl in the hallway.

Me- Oh...i-i dont care....he down graded personaly..

Sehun- So you are!!

I hit his arm and he laughed. Yes,i was a LITTLE jealous...but not really. I don't want a boyfriend right now and i don't need one. He kept teasing me all class. At the end he told me to tell Jungkook i still love him.

Me- Nope,not now or ever

Sehun- Oh,c'mon! You guys were so cute together.

Me- It was a like 3 day relationship...

He shrugged as we walked to Lisa's locker. They were talking and i jumped on Luhan's back

Luhan- Aigoo!

Me- Hi oppa

He laughed and Lisa was smirking. I rolled my eyes as she closed her locker.

Elki- To Y/N's locker!

Me- Yea no

Luhan- Well your on my back so we are going.

Me- I can slide off.

His grip around my leg got tighter as we walked.

Me- YAH! Put me down!!

He laughed as we got to my locker. As usual,BTS was there. They were talking and laughing. Jungkook looked at me on Luhans back and his smile faded. He put me down and i opened my locker.

Jungkook- Lets go guys...

Jin- Why?

Jungkook just sighed and walked away. They all looked confused and looked at me.

Me- What?

Jimin- Can you go talk to him?

Me- Yeah,ok....

Lisa- Oh c'mon unnie! I know you still love him

Sehun- She does! She admitted it!

Me- No i didn't....

He raised an eyebrow and i sighed.

Me- FINE!! 

I slammed my locker and walked after Jungkook. He was at the end of the hall,crying? I slowly walked up to him. He looked up and i sat next to him.

Me- Whats wrong? 

Jungkook- Do you like Luhan?

I looked at him with a shocked face.

Me- Why are you asking that?

Jungkook- You were on his back...it seemed like you do..

Me- Well you shouldn't care,you have a new girlfriend

He looked at me with a confused look.

Me- That girl you kissed..

Jungkook- Oh,no. She was a "fan" and wanted my autograph.

I looked away slowly,feeling embarrassed. He lifted my chin and he smiled.

Jungkook- Are you jealous?

Me- No I'm not.

Jungkook- Yes,you are.

Me- NO IM NOT JUNGKOOK!!

I pushed his hand and walked away. I do but like...I don't want to..

Jungkook's POV..

I watched her walk away. I smiled cause I know she does miss me and she's jealous. I stood and walked to my locker. The plan was almost done. We start it tomorrow hopefully. I've been so exited to do this. 

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

I closed my locker and walked to class. The halls slowly filled and I didn't see my hyung's. We always walk together...were are they? 

Jin- JUNGKOOK COME QUICK!! ITS JIMIN!!

Me- Jin what's wrong?!

Jin- Its Jimin....he passed out!

I ran down the hall,pushing everyone. Jimin has a eating disability. He starves himself. We try to make him eat..he only does rarely. I ran to Namjoon's locker to see the nurse picking up Jimin.

Me- Jimin?

He was still knocked out. The nurse took him to her office an we stood there shocked and scared.

Jin- Its cause he didn't eat..

Yoongi- When he wakes up,we are going to get some Korean BBQ,agreed?

We all nodded and walked our separate ways. 

|

|

|

|

Hey guys! Sorry this is coming out at 10 at night. I got my IPad token away because I got detention... So I'm low key posting in my sisters! Hope you enjoyed!