Chapter 24

I looked up and he looked hurt and mad.

Me- Oppa?

Jungkook- Why?

Me- I...I don't know

He hugged me and I hugged back,holding back tears. In felt him crying and I pulled away. He was and I wiped the tears with my finger.

Jungkook- Jagi please eat

Me- I need to lose weight.

Jungkook- You can eat healthy,go to the gym! Starving yourself  is not gonna help you lose weight its gonna kill you 

I looked down. I didn't wanna hurt him but....he raised my head and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. I smiled and he broke.

Jungkook- Now can you come eat?

I nodded and he took my hand. The others were still eating.

Hoseok- Y/N-ah are you ok?

I nodded and Jungkook handed me a bowl of rice and meat. He smiled at me eating and I blushed.

Me- What?

Jungkook- Just happy your eating.

Jin- Dont fill up! I have ice cream! We are all gonna watch a movie tonight!

We cheered and finished up. When we all finished we moved to the living room. I sat next to Jungkook in a long couch. We were watching "Insidious". I don't do well with scary movies.

Jungkook- Jagi are you OK?

Me- Y-yes why?

Jungkook- Well your gripping into my shirt and you look scared.

Me- Oh..hahahah uh just...don't do well with scary movies.

He smiled and took my hand.

Jungkook- Im right here

I smiled and the lights went off. The movie began and I took a deep breath. At one of the scary scenes,I gripped onto Jungkook's shirt hard.

Jungkook- Jeez baby.

I buried my face in his chest,trying noit too look. At the end of the movie I was so scared. It was like 9:00 and in was tired and scared.

Jungkook- Let's go to bed jagi 

He picked me up bridal style and took me to his room. I looked around the room like a  crazy lady and he laughed.

Jungkook- I'm right here baby. No need to be scared.

Me- You never know...

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my ear.

Jungkook- Goodnight my love

Me- Goodnight.. 

Next Day...

Jin- WAKE UP!!!

Me- Yah..its only 1:30..

Jin- Exactly!! Suga is up!!

Jungkook- Hyung we are tired. Go away

Jin pulled the covers if and the cold air hit me real quick.

Jin- Get up! We have practice in 30 minutes.

Jungkook groaned and got out of bed. Me on the other hand was still trying to sleep. Jungkook jumped on top of me.

Jungkook- Jagi wake up!!

Me- Nooo...

He bit my ear and I flinched. 

Jungkook- Wake up.