Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV...

I walked out with V to Jin's locker. We always meet there after first period. As we walked down the hall all the girls stopped and stared. We are used to the stares so we just kept going.

Yoongi- You guys are early today...

V- Yea,it was hot in his room...

Hoseok- It always is. Hey,after school are we going to my house still?

Namjoon- I have detention

Jin- Why?!

Jimin- He was throwing paper at Jackson

We laughed and I saw Y/N walk past. I don't like her but I like how independent and non-thirsty she is.

V- Kookie,who are you looking at?

Me- That girl named Y/N..she is like the only girl that dosn't like us

Jin- A girl not like me? Hahahaha,OK

Me- No,I'm dead ass. She says she dosnt like play boys like us.

Yoongi- Well that's her loss...

I nodded and thought:  

Maybe I can get her to like me..

Hoseok- Kookie,come on. Second period is starting

Me- Coming!

Y/N's POV...

I walked to History,the one class I HATE!! Its so boring and Ms.Lu always seems so depressed it makes the whole hour depressing. Ever since her divorce,she's been mad,mean and sad...mostly sad. I sat in the back and the class with Sehun and the class began.

Ms.Lu- Good morning children...today we will talk about the history of World War Two....w-who can tell me what they know about the topic already?

Sehun- Wow...this is the worst she's been...and looks

Me- Right? I feel bad...

We felt bad....no we don't! She is really clingy and pushy and even put a tracking device on her ex-husband! We feel bad for him! We silently laughed

Ms.Lu- Sehun,Y/N wanna share what's so funny with the rest of us or be quiet?

Both- Sorry...

She nodded and picked a kid. We silently laughed and the class went on. We have a test on Wednesday so that sucks! I don't study this class much mostly cause my dad owns his own museum so I can ask him answers.

Sehun- So,can I came over tonight? My dad and mom are going out and I hate being alone.

Me- Lemme text my mom to see if she's going to work. 

He nodded and I got out my phone. My mom works as a businesswoman. She works for a company in Busan called "The Fall of Rain" Its an really expensive place so she gets paid well. My dad does to,but not as well as my mom.

Me- Eomma?

Mom- Yes honey?

Me- Can Sehun come over tonight? Just to hang?

Mom-Yes,but dont have him stay to late,your dad comes home at 11 tonight.

Me-Ok,the mom

Mom-No problem. See you later.

I put my phone in my bag and looked at Sehun.

Sehun-So? 

Me- Yes,you can come. But you cant stay for to long cause my dad is coming home.

He nodded and we finished our work. 

* Time Skip* 

At lunch, I sat with Elki and Lisa. BTS sat 2 tables down so Elki and Lisa payed no attention to my words.

Me- So basically she had to-  GUYS!!

Lisa- H-huh?

Me- Are you serious!? All you do is swoon over those boys!

Elki- Trust me,you'll fall for one of them soon. Maybe....Jin?

Lisa- I say Jungkook

Me- You know what?

Both- What?!

Me- I think....all of them are....

Lisa- Cute?

Elki- Sexy?

Me- UGLY!!!

They pouted and I smiled. I went back to my Kimchi and they kept staring at them. They looked over and Jimin winked at us. They blushed and I rolled my eyes. 

Me- I'm leaving

Elki and Lisa played no attention and I got up. I went to my locker and I felt that someone was following me. I went in my locker to put my bag away and turned. Jungkook was in front of me and put his arms on both sides of me.

Me- Yah! Let me go!

Jungkook- Why? Are you jealous that your friends like us more then you

Me- That is none of your concern! Let me go!

I tried to push him off but he didn't even budge. Excepting the fact I was to weak I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

Jungkook- You know Y/N your different from the other girls...

Me- How?

Jungkook- You don't swoon and cry over us. And your independent. I like girls like that you know...

Me- I don't like playboy's like you and your friends so don't try to use your charm on me.

He chuckled and looked down. I sighed and looked away. He lifted my chin and smirked. My heart began to race and I got nervous. Wait,why am I getting nervous?! I hate him!

Jungkook- I see your nervous....

Me- J-Jungkook let me go

He smirked and removed his hand and arms. I sighed and he leaned in. He kissed my cheek and left. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I touched my cheek.

Me- J-Jungkook kissed....me? Yah,stop it Y/N! You hate him and his ugly,playboy friends.

The bell rang and the halls filled with kids. I have science with Jimin and Namjoon. I stayed at my locker waiting for my friends. The boys came over and Jungkook winked at me. I felt my cheeks get hot again and looked down.

Elki- Yah! Why did you leave?!

Me- I had something to do...

They nodded and looked over to the boys. They smiled and left.

Both- They smiled to us!!!

Me- Let's go...