Chapter 1: The Start Of A New Beginning

So much time has passed, approximately a year since the Tartarus incident. Fairy Tail had disbanded but reassembled again as the fantastic, amazing guild they are. Sabertooth has become an amazing guild as well, mainly led by Sabertooth's Sting Eucliffe, assisted by his girlfriend, Akiko Moonlite and his best friend, Rogue Cheney.

Nothing has changed very much, destruction flying everywhere but overall, pretty peaceful unlike the past few years. Akiko's and Sting's relationship is still standing strong and many members have joined the guild.

Out of everyone, Akiko's probably changed the most. Though, she keeps a expressionless face when bored or uninterest, she smiles much more when teasing people, though it's more of a smirk than anything else. She's become more of the deny and shy type of person when it comes to her feelings towards people, especially if it has anything to do with Sting. However, the most prominent feature of her change of personality would be her short-temperedness, her eyes easily lit with fire with simplest of teasing - much to Sting's pleasure. She's also become a bit more clumsier over the course of time.

"Wait!" Sting yelled.

"What?" Rogue asks, a bit annoyed.

Lector asks "Yeah, what Sting? Is something wrong?"

Shiro hissed "As if. He's probably complaining why we started the story off like this?"

"I'm wondering that myself...," Akiko murmured, her face expressionless.

The three were sitting at a table in the guild, most of them off on jobs while a few stayed, chatting with their friends.

"Exactly!" The blonde idiot exclaimed. "Why are we starting the story off like this?

Akiko muttered "Don't complain and let the narrator continue... By the way Rogue, when are you going to get yourself a girlfriend? You've been snappy for awhile now."

"Yeah, Rogue," Sting agreed with a smirk. "You have been getting a bit snappy, maybe someone's getting horny."

A vein popped on Rogue's head, he snapped "Just shut up, Sting, and let the narrator continue."

"About that," Akiko began. "I think she's already finished, so I'll be off to Fairy Tail now."

"Why are you going to Fairy Tail, Akiko?" Lector asks.

Akiko thinks about it, before replying "The girls' wanted to talk to me about something, can't remember what but it was something really important that I needed to know," she stood up. "I'll see you guys later."

Before anyone could say another word, she walked out of the guild with Shiro tagging along. Sting asks "What do you think they would have to talk about with her?"

"I have no idea, and frankly, it shouldn't matter to us," Rogue said.

Lector said "Yeah! Girls need time to talk and Akiko's a girl! Besides, you need to stop being so clingy to her. She needs space."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Sting asks. "I give her lots of space... I think..."

Rogue said "I think isn't an answer, Sting. Girls are girls so let them be."

"Yeah yeah whatever," the blonde muttered.

---

Akiko sighs as she arrives at the Fairy Tail guild, Shiro hissed "So, why are we here?"

"I told you I forgot," Akiko said, entering the guildhall.

"Oh hey, Akiko, it's good to see you," Macao greeted, she just nodded.

"I see you haven't changed," Wakaba said, laughing. "So, how's your boyfriend treating you? Still together?"

She glared at him, and muttered "What do you think?"

"So, you dumped him? Or did he dump you?"

She snapped "Hey! That's mean!"

The guild laughed while she just huffed.

"Akiko!" Lucy yelled out. "Over here!"

She looked over to see a group of girls consisting of: Mira, Lucy, Levy and Erza. She walked over to them, saying "Hi girls, so, what did you want to talk to me about?"

Levy said "You're still with Sting right?"

"Of course," Akiko replied.

"Well, you see, around this time of year, mating season is going to start," Levy explained. "And we think that you should know about it... It's really important so please listen."

Akiko raised an eyebrow, before sitting down at her seat. "Well then, fire away my friends."

Shiro sighs. Why am I even here?