Chapter 2: Beach House

"First off, mating season is a three week period where dragons find a mate and well, mate," Levy began, flipping through a book that appeared out of nowhere. "It's a two staged process: the first two weeks consist of being very clingy, overprotective and needy, and become perverted over the course of time. Be aware that they will beat up anyone that dares to touch their supposed mate. Oh, and lots of kissing, lots of it."

Simple enough, Akiko thought. He's kinda been clingy for a while now, wait, he's always clingy now that I think about it.

"What's the second stage?"

"I was getting there," Levy said. "In the third week, they'll gradually want to do something more to you than just kissing, if you know what I mean. If you don't want to do 'it' with them, then you should probably stay clear of them in the last week," she explained. "It'll be extremely hard for them to stay in control, so if they do attack you, don't take it to heart... Too much."

Akiko ponders on Levy's words for a few seconds, before asking, "What do you mean by 'it'?"

Lucy said blushing, "Don't tell me you're that dense!"

"Oh come on, Akiko, I'm sure you know what we're talking about," Mira said. "You know, S-E-X."

.

.

.

"Oh!" Akiko said, finally getting it.

Lucy said, "It takes you that long to realise?"

Erza shakes her head, before saying, "Nonetheless, the point is that mating season will start next week."

"Ok..." Akiko began. "I understand why I'm here, but what about the rest of you?"

The redheaded female answered, "We think that Natsu's mate is Lucy, Gajeel's mate is Levy and Laxus's mate is Mira."

"What about you?"

"I was getting there," Erza told her. "We've decided that we will go on a three week holiday at a beach resort, along with Sting, Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus. I'll be there to watch you with Rogue, he's already been informed of this, and the exceeds and Shiro, will be left with Yukino."

The black-haired female nodded, before asking, "What about Wendy?"

"She's a bit too young so she won't be affected by mating season," Levy explained.

"Oh, that's too bad," Akiko said. "I kinda shipped her with Romeo. So sad that I have to wait," Mira's eyes practically lit up while the others sweat-dropped.

Erza said, "Moving on, we will all meet at the train station in six days, we're going to Onibus. I heard that you, Akiko, bought a beach house there."

"I did," Akiko said. "We should be able to use it, probably have to do a little cleaning there though."

"That's fine. We'll see you later then, Akiko."

"Yeah."

---

Akiko stated, "And we have arrived," she stopped in front of the group, Sting and Rogue behind her.

"What's up, Akiko?" Natsu greeted with his usual grin, walking over to her. "I haven't seen you in ages. You haven't changed one bit," ruffling her hair through her hat.

"Should I be insulted?" Akiko asks, fixing up her hat and hair while holding Sting back from trying to pulverise Natsu.

Erza said, "Good, we've all arrived. By the way, Akiko, I've always forget to tell you this, but your sense of style is amazing."