Chapter 9: Questions

A grumble could be heard from a certain black-haired female as her mate repeatedly try to wake her up.

She muttered tiredly, "Just let me sleep, blondie. I don't want to get up," she buried her face into the pillow she was hugging.

She heard a snicker but ignored it. Sting pulls off the blanket, exposing her naked body to the cool air. She didn't budge, making the blonde frown in frustration.

She lifted up her head to look at her naked mate, before saying, "Idiot. I'm an Ice God slayer, what do you think some cool air is going to do?"

He chuckled nervously, and said, "Whoops, but at least I got you up, right?"

Akiko groaned, before faceplanting back into her pillow. Getting annoyed, Sting decided to resort to extreme measures - he pushed her off the bed. A yelp escaped her lips as she crashed onto the ground. She growled and sat up on the ground, growling at the grinning Sting.

She muttered under her breath "Jerk," she stood up as he chuckled in amusement.

A small smirk came to her lips as she thought of a payback plan. She walked over to Sting, teasingly sitting on his lap where his manhood just grazed her womanhood. Though he didn't react much to it, his breathing was getting heavy. Her fingers trailing over his muscles and abs teasingly, a growl escaping his lips as his breathing becomes slightly unsteady. She looped her arms around his neck, firmly pressing her breasts against his chest as she gently nipped his ear with her teeth.

He growled lowly, before saying, "Don't tease me," she just giggled and pulled away.

"You're so easy to tease sometimes," she said, before getting off of him and grabbing some clothes from the drawers. "I'm going to take a bath now, you're welcome to join me," and she went into the bathroom in their room.

She sat down in the warmth of the water in the somewhat small bathtub, leaning back on the edge. A few seconds later, she was joined by her boyfriend who had no problem with pulling her in between his legs. She didn't protest, just relaxed in his grasp, her head leaning back into the crook of his neck. It was silent for a few seconds, just them relaxing in each other's presence.

Only to be interrupted when Akiko asks, "Sting... Do you think the others heard us last night?" He chuckles.

"Why do you ask?" he countered.

She pointed at him, saying, "I believe someone was being obnoxiously loud."

"Like you're one to talk," he whispered into her ear.

A small blush came to her features, but she just ignored it.

She said, "Just shut up. If we get lip for doing 'it,' you're the one that's going to be shutting them up," he pouted.

"And why should we?"

"They're going to be too loud, and you know how loud they can get," she said. "And to add, now I have to wear something to hide the damn hickies you gave me," he smirked and bent down to her neck.

He said, "And I'm about to give you another one."

Before she could protest, a quiet moan escaped her lips as Sting did his work on her neck, another hickey was now on her neck.

She whisper shouted, "Sting!"

He chuckled, hugging her nude body.

She huffed, before muttering, "Jerkface."

"But I'm your jerkface," he said, grinning.

She grumbled profanities under her breath while Sting laughed in amusement, but stopped when he was splashed with water.