Chapter 8: Trapped

Akiko sighs as she plays a game of cards with the girls plus Rogue. Today was the start of the third week, because of this, the boys had been locked up in their assigned rooms, covered with a barrier created by Levy, backed up by an ice barrier. This was suppose to be a safety precaution, though Akiko was wondering what they were suppose to eat while they are locked up in there.

"Hey," Akiko said, catching everyone's attention. "How and what are they supposed to eat if they're locked in the rooms?"

"Hmmm," Mira hums, thinking about it. "Who knows. We'll figure something out later."

Erza said, "Agreed. Let's just relax and enjoy our time."

"Yeah, it's time to have some girl time," Lucy said.

Levy sweat-drops, saying, "Didn't we have some girltime in the bath before? Besides, Rogue is here too."

"Oh yeah..."

The black-haired female sighed, before glancing over to the door that Sting was in. He's awfully quiet in there...

"Open this door, dammit!" Sting yelled from the other side.

Never mind...

Rogue sighs, muttering, "This is going to be a long day."

Funnily enough, the other dragon slayers were quiet and it remained like that for a very long time. The only sounds were Sting shouting like a major, desperate idiot.

Akiko sighs the fifth time that day, having enough of hearing Sting's screams and decided to go make lunch. After five minutes of stir-fry some meat, she was on the verge of ripping out Sting's vocal cords. She thought the sound of the meat frying would tune out his yelling, but unfortunately, it didn't work.

Though, she was frustrated, she continued to cook lunch for her friends.

---

It was finally dinner, and oddly enough, Sting had quietened down at this point of time. Erza had already given him his dinner so he was probably enjoying his meal, but she couldn't help but find it weird that he was being so... Quiet.

Should I go check up on him?

.

.

.

Probably not.

She finished eating her dinner, before walking over to the sealed off door that was Sting's room. She sat down on the ground, leaning her back on the icy wall she had created.

"Aki?" Sting murmurs from the other side of the door.

She hums back, "Hmm?"

"Are you annoyed?" He asks.

Her head directed itself to the ceiling, her eyes pinned to the swirling fan.

"Maybe," she replied. "I mean, you're loud yelling was a bit annoying but not something particularly unusual. Why'd you ask?"

"No reason..." Sting lied.

Akiko sighs. "You are still a terrible liar sometimes. What's wrong?"

"Do you regret being my mate?"

How much can mating season do, seriously? He's insecurity is actually getting on my nerves now, she thought. But it's sweet... I suppose.

She replied, "No, I don't. I'm going to make this clear to you now, but please don't ask questions like that - they're idiotic and stupid. I love you and it's going to stay that way. Nothing's going to change."

It was quiet for a little while, no sounds could be heard. The girls and Rogue were asleep in the living room, peacefully napping away. Akiko was still at the door, she hasn't moved one inch since her 'conversation' with Sting. It was boring for her, but she was used to being bored. It's what her life was like before she met Sabertooth.

I wonder if Sting is asleep yet.

---

Sting laid on the king-sized bed, staring at the ceiling to keep his mind out of the gutter. His hormones getting all twitchy on him, his mind practically yelling for his mate but he kept his desires in. The only thing keeping himself in control was the sound of her voice resonating in his mind, the last words that he heard her say ringing in his ears.

He wasn't particularly sure whether Akiko was still sitting at the front of his door, but considering that he hasn't heard any footsteps made it very likely that she was still sitting there, awake. It gave him comfort to know that she was still there, it didn't make him feel as lonely as he did before, it settled down the urges he had to have her in his arms, but not that much. A thought occurred to him. He pursed his lips, wondering to ask his mate or not.

He sits up on the bed, and asks, "Aki, are you asleep?"

Small giggling noises could be heard from the other side of the door, like music to his dragon slayer ears. She replied in a soft tone in order not to wake the others up. "What do you think, idiot? You know I can't sleep without you."

A smirk came to his lips, feeling a little playful he decides to tease her.

"Too scared to go to sleep?"

"No..." she stated in an unsure tone. "Yeah, I am scared," she admitted softly.

He stared at the door for a few minutes, before gulping. "You can sleep in here if you want to, I promise I won't try anything," he lied.

He knew that he was lying, there was no way he could keep his urges in if she was around, and he knew that she knew that he was lying. It was either she came in knowing the consequences or stays outside and do nothing.

He waited for a few minutes.

The blonde sighs as he heard nothing and was about to lay back on the bed when he heard the doorknob twist ever so slightly. His eyes widen as he sees his mate enter the room and closes the door, freezing it in place.

She walked over to him, her eyes shadowed by her hair, making it impossible to tell what she was thinking about. She wore tank top and shorts, not very modest, but not very revealing either, just enough to arouse him. The only light source in the room was the moon that shone through the window.

As soon as she was right in front of him, she found herself on the bed with a certain blonde hovering over her. His breathing was heavy, he didn't bother to ask why she came inside. He gulped slightly, and moved towards her neck, just stopping before his lips could make contact with it.

"Are you sure?" He asks. "Cause once I start, I don't think I'll be able to stop," he placed a hand on her cheek.

A small smile came to her lips as she places a hand over his own.

She mumbled, "I trust you, to give me the best night of my life."

Those words were enough to drive him over the edge, crashing his lips onto hers in a mere heartbeat. It was filled with passion, love and lust. Nothing was going to stop them.

That night, those two made love.