Chapter 3: Swim Time

Sting sighs as he sits on the beach with the other dragon slayers. Gajeel asks, "What's taking the girl's so long?"

Rogue said, "I'm wondering that myself. It doesn't take this long to get change."

Natsu yelled, "Ugh, they should just hurry up!"

"They're girls, they take forever to do everything," Laxus said.

"You got that right," Sting agreed.

A loud scream was heard from the beach house, so loud that the dragon slayers had to cover their ears just to stop them from bursting. The next thing they saw was the Beach House moving around for a few seconds before everything settled down.

Sting asks, "What the hell was that?"

"Don't know," Gajeel replied. "You think we should check it out?"

Rogue said, "No. You never know what we might come across - we could end up dead if we go inside without permission."

"That's true," Laxus said, looking back at the beach house. "Oh look, they've finally arrived."

"Finally!" Sting and Natsu exclaimed, standing up.

Mira said, "Sorry we took so long. Akiko was being difficult with us."

Sting asks, "Difficult how?"

Lucy laughs nervously. "Well, she wouldn't put on the swimsuit that Erza had bought for her. Especially after we mentioned you."

"You don't know how hard it was to force her into submission," Levy said.

Laxus said, "By submission, you mean tie her up and force it on her, right?"

"Yeah..."

Natsu asks, "Where is she now?"

Just as he asked, Erza pushed Akiko towards Sting. Akiko tried to stop herself from crashing, but ended up tripping over nothing and falling on top of Sting.

"Ow~" the couple mumbled in unison.

Akiko sat up, completely unaware that she was straddling Sting. "Erza! What was that for?"

The redhead simply said, "It was the only thing I could think of that would make you move. Besides, I think Sting is enjoying the view."

"Huh?" Akiko looks back at Sting, who was knocked out with a nosebleed. "Sting? Sting!"

She was wearing a black bikini with red fire designs, with black ruffles for her bottom. It perfectly framed her somewhat curvy body. The others laugh and decides to leave the couple alone and go enjoy the sea.

Akiko sighs, before glancing at the half naked idiot she was sitting on. Her eyes practically admiring his well toned body, her fingers tracing over his abs. Though, she stopped immediately once she realised what she was doing and drew back her hand.

Geez, what the heck am I doing? I should get up and join the others, she thought, beginning to stand up.

However, she was pulled back down again into a kiss, she didn't hesitate to kiss back. Sting smirked as they pulled away for air.

The black-haired female huffed, muttering, "Jerk."

He chuckled, and said, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself," he gently nipped her ear. "You're just really cute in that swimsuit," she blushed heavily.

"Sh-Shut up!" She mumbled, pulling away and stalking off. "Just hurry up already, the others are waiting."

She's way too cute sometimes, Sting thought as he ran after her. Man, staying in control as hard.