Chapter 6: Drunk Games

"Alright, who let the girls' drink?" Sting asks, or rather shouted to the other dragon slayers.

They were looking at the drunkard girls in front of them in horror sprawled across the living room. All of them doing their own thing, wearing yukatas and doing things that weren't particularly good. Fortunately, the girl's attention were on the boys. For now.

Erza yelled, "What do you idiots think you're doing? Get your butts over here! It's time to play a game!"

"Yes ma'am!" The boys yelled, quickly obeying her orders.

Akiko giggled, before saying, "The idiots are scared of Erza~ It's so cute~"

"I know, right~" Mira agreed, giggling with her.

This is going to be a disaster...

Levy said, "Ooh~ What game are we playing?"

"Hmm..." Akiko thinks about it, before replying in a cheerful tone, "truth or dare! Let's play truth or dare!"

Natsu asks, sweating, "Why don't we play a different game--?"

"Alright!" Erza yelled. "The game has been decided! Truth or dare it is!"

"But..."

Mira suddenly turned scary as she looked at the boys, "Are you complaining?"

"No!"

"Good," Mira said happily. "Then let's begin."

Everyone sat down in a circle. Akiko sitting next to Sting with her arms around his arm which was firmly pressed against her breast. Next to her was Mira hanging around Laxus, next to him was Natsu with a drunk Lucy, next to her was a drunken Levy hugging onto Gajeel and next to him was Rogue with a drunk Erza seemingly to be ready to kill him.

The rules were simple, it was basically truth or dare, except it was the spin the bottle type of truth or dare. Akiko was the first to spin. It landed on Natsu.

She asks in a light tone, "Truth or dare, pinky?"

"Truth," Natsu declared.

Normally, he would've picked dare but considering the trouble he was in for, he didn't want to risk it.

"Hmmm," Akiko looks around the room. "What's your favourite type of food?"

All the boys sweat-dropped. Is that seriously what she's asking?

Natsu grinned, and said, "Fire!"

The salamander spun the bottle and it lands on Erza.

"Hehe!" He laughed. "Truth or dare, Erza?"

"What idiot would dare to ask me?" Erza shouted. "I pick dare of course!"

"Alright then! I dare you to sit in that corner for the rest of the game!" Natsu shouted, pointing to a random corner of the room.

Erza raised an eyebrow. "Is that all?"

"Are you questioning the great Natsu?" The pyro said.

Erza did as she was told, but spun the bottle first. It landed on Akiko. "Truth or dare Akiko?"

"Dare!" Akiko declared happily.

I don't think that's something to be happy about.... Sting thought.

A smirk came to the scarlet-haired female, she said in a confident, smug tone, "I dare you to strip naked!"

"What?" The boys yelled.

Akiko blinks before standing up.

"Okie dokie!" she said in a happy tone, before beginning to untie her obi.