Chapter 5: Talk About Love In The Bath

"Ah~!"

The girls sit down in the relaxing large bathtub, relieved sighs escaped their lips as the eventful day was finally over.

Unlike the other days, today was one of the toughest days ever. The boys kept fighting over ridiculous things and a few of the girls were being 'hit' on by some of the guys that were on the beach. After all, the beach they were staying at wasn't private so they did expect a few hassles with some of the men. Though, trying to stop the dragon slayers from slaying every pervert that touched their mate was harder than they thought.

Lucy muttered, "Man, today was difficult. Who thought taming dragon slayers would be so hard."

"I know, right?" Levy agreed, leaning on the edge of the tub.

Mira said, "I think we might have put ourselves into more trouble than we thought."

"Don't give up," Erza said. "We still have two more weeks before mating season is over. We will survive this."

"By we, you mean us and not you, right?" Akiko asks, flicking the water with her finger. "You're just here to watch us."

Levy asks, "Hey Akiko, have you ever been on a date with Sting? I mean, you two have been dating for a year now. I was wondering if you could share us a few stories."

Akiko thinks about it, and replied, "Yeah, we have been on a few."

"How much is a few?" Lucy asks.

Mira said, "Who cares how much is a few. Tell us the juicy details! Have you done 'it' yet?"

.

.

.

"No."

Lucy yelled "That was way too long of a pause!"

"You think so?" The black-haired female asks. "No, we haven't. Though..."

Erza raised an eyebrow, "Though?"

"We nearly did a year ago," Akiko stated calmly, bobbing half of her head into the water to hide her blush.

"What?" Levy yelled, blushing. "How could you say that so calmly?"

"It was a heated makeout session," she said.

The blonde stated "That doesn't make it any better!"

The black-haired female asks, "Does having Sting dominant make it better?"

"No!"

The white-haired female chuckles, saying, "Wow, I didn't think Sting would be so bold."

Should I tell them that I was being a scaredy cat at that time? Akiko asks herself, before glancing at her Fairy Tail friends. Yeah, maybe not.

"I agree," Erza said, her eyes darkening. "I think he needs to be taught a lesson. No one dominates Akiko without my permission!"

Lucy yells, "So what? Does that mean it's ok for Akiko to dominate over him?"

"Of course!"

They haven't changed one bit over the year, Akiko thought, chuckling to herself as she watches them argue.

"Eek!"

"Huh?"

---

The dragon slayers chuckled to themselves as they heard the conversation going on between the girls on the other side of the wall.

Laxus said, "Wow Sting, I didn't think you would have the guts to do something like that."

"Shut up," the white dragon slayer muttered.