Giggles and Groans

(This book can't be all normal XD What comes to mind when I want to write is generally what gets written down because I never expected to get this far with it))*Also, some of this chapter incorporates elements from a fanfic that had an interhouse/school prank war. If you know which one it is, link it in the comments. I lost the link and can't remember what it's called*

Tatiana looked down at the sleeping form of her dear boyfriend, smirking in a way that proved that she was Slytherin. Her dearest love had scared her quite badly the other day and she was about to get her revenge.

Granted it was simple compared to what Blaise had done, a large bucket of mysterious substances over Blaise's body. Tatiana waved her wand and the bucket dumped all over Blaise. Blaise sat up quickly, covered in chocolate sauce and sprinkles. "Tat!" He spit out sprinkles. "What the hell?"

"Pay back! Prank war between me, you, Dal, Greg, Vince, Weasley Twins, Longbottom, and Granger." Tatiana smirked, getting dressed and then skipping out into the living room. She had adjusted quite well to her female body.

"Guys! We found something!" Granger and Demeter came in. Hercules was holding a large book with Hogwarts School For Witchcraft And Wizardy Rule Book.

"An old rule book?" Blaise raised an eyebrow, having arrived out of the bedroom. He looked confused.

"Apparently way back before Dumbledore and Dippet, there would be prank wars in the whole school." Demeter smiled.

"And once one is started, it has to be played out to at least three full rounds." Granger added. "Anyone who tried to... End it before then would have Hogwarts herself deal with them."

"Oh I like the way you think." Tatiana laughed. "Let's get the different houses to join. Harry can stay at Black's for the duration."

"Excellent." Hercules smiled slightly. "I'll get Neville and we'll start with making teams, yes?"

"I'll go with and find Dal and the others too." Tatiana had made fast friends with the muggleborn. She stood and followed Hercules out the door to hunt down their missing friends.

Hercules laughed slightly, slowing his strides to make it easier for Tatiana to keep up. "Oi. I'm closer to hell this way." Tatiana threatened. "I'll kick you."

"I didn't say a word." Hercules put up his hands. "Oh! Found Dal... it looks like she needs some help." He could see Ron, Ginny, and a few others who had sided with the Weasley jerks.

"Weasleys! Back off." Tatiana stepped up next to Dalinda with Hercules right behind the two girls.

"Oh look. It's the wanna be Lady Zabini." Ginerva sneered, two girls tittering behind her.

"Oh look, the Weaselette gold digger has words rather than standing behind Weasel brother." Dalinda sniped with a sneer.

"Watch it, Ferret. That's my sister." Ron's ears had gone red. "Not like you know anything about standing up for yourself rather than hiding behind daddy's legs. And you Hermione, Malfoy and Slytherins? Aren't you supposed to be brilliant?"

"Malfoy is 30 times the better person than you. It's ALWAYS been YOU picking the fights with him. Always, always, always. Harry could've had a friend who cared about him unlike you who just used him for his fame." Hercules' voice shot up, magic readying itself. "YOU who only told Fred and George about where Harry lived to get on their good side!" Hercules began glowing as his magic built up.