Updated Timeline

I'll write you guys out the timeline for this. Note: I also went and found a calendar online to make sure my dates and days of the week lined up properly.

11th of September: Harry sleepwalks into the Slytherin quarters for the first time.

21st of September: Slytherin Boys figure out how Harry has been getting in.

22nd of September: Draco alerts Snape to Harry's sleepwalking. Snape talks to Harry before breakfast.

23rd: Harry sleepwalks into the Slytherin quarters again and lays with Theo. Gets deaged by his magic

25th: Harry goes to Grimmauld Place and meets Sirius and Remus again. Sirius has a confrontation with Molly and others.

Late at Night on the 25th: Blaise and Harry bond a bit. Lady Magic brings Regulus Black back to life.

26th: Harry meets Regulus Black. Regulus attempts to babysit his nephew. It doesn't go well after a point. Remus ditches a mission to be a good Moomy. Harry gets ill.

Late the 26th/early the 27th: Sirius and Remus take care of Harry throughout the night and during the day of the 27th.

27th: Blaise and Theo have a confrontation with Umbridge in the hall.

28th: Minister Fudge pays a visit to Snape to inquire about the baby that had been with Blaise and Theo.

Later on the 28th: Snape goes to Gringotts to fully claim his lordship and finds out several interesting things.

29th: Harry spends a bit of bonding time with Regulus because Sirius injured himself falling down the stairs and into a wall. Kreacher has a good heart on this day.

30th of September: Draco, Theo, Fred, George and Hermione are gender-swapped by Ronald and Ginerva Weasley. The Twins and Granger go shopping with the Slytherin part of Harry's new family.

11th of October: Been a month since Harry regressed. The Slytherins have grown closer to Twins and Granger enough to consider them friends. Neville joins their friend group. Sirius and Regulus have bonding time with each other. Remus makes friends with a new Alpha. 

20th of October:  Tatiana starts a prank war. Hercules and Demeter found an actual old Rulebook that detailed inter-house prank wars. Dalinda, Hercules, and Tatiana have a confrontation with Ron, Ginny, and company. Hercules loses magical control, genderswaps everyone back to normal and goes into a magical coma. Snape prevents Umbridge from giving out punishments and sets up Hermione and Fred in new quarters. 

Slightly later on the 20th of October: Snape does an impressive imitation of a lamp, pretending he cannot hear his students plotting an inter-house prank war.

22nd of October: Tom Riddle has a nightmare and wakes in the middle of the night. Evil Snake Man takes a bubble bath to help relax and gets messed with by an invisible entity.

25th of October: Tom has been gathering his Horcruxes. Gets super angry because he can't figure out why they're not all rejoining to him. 

Night Time of the 25th of October: Tom Riddle dreams of being a child and hanging out with a small Harry Potter.

26th-28th of October: Bellatrix begins comforting Voldemort after he has nightmares and has become maternally attached. 

28th of October: Snape returns one of the final horcruxes to Voldemort and nearly dies via Bellatrix. Voldemort has slowly began regaining his youth and sanity.

20th-28th of October (At the time this chapter is being written): Harry has been staying with Remus, Regulus and Sirius at Grimmauld. Harry gets upset because Sirius has lost all his dummies. Remus is unimpressed. Sirius finds all the dummies by using magic (Because he is in fact a wizard and should have done so in the first place)

Night Time of the 28th: Regulus allows Harry to sleep in his bed with him. The two bond a bit more and Regulus dreams of having his own kids.

29th of October: Harry ends up in Remus and Sirius' bed. Fred and George are over and play a trick. Sirius grows an impressive beard and nearly murders the Twins. Harry gets spooked and cries. Mama Moony nearly commits homicide but instead gives them chores to do.