Extra #1

(I promised you guys that I'd explain what happened when Sirius fell down the stairs and some other stuff)

"Harry's coming! He's gonna be here soon!" Sirius was standing on the landing of the stairs two floors, looking excited.

"Yeah, Sirius. He comes here every day." Regulus was at the foot of the stairs on the first floor (or ground floor for any non-Americans). "Steady yourself."

"I'm fineeeee." Sirius spun around, smacking his elbow as his sock got caught on something and he fell down the steps of the first flight. He fell very dramatically, arms flailing and hair waving through the air majestically as he swore. He yelped like he was in his dog form once he landed, curled in a ball on the landing. He staggered to his feet and promptly tripped down the stairs again, rolling along the floor and hit a wall.

"Clearly you are not fine." Regulus spoke dryly, crouching to cast a diagnostic spell before levitating Sirius upstairs to his bed. He summoned the medkit from the bathroom and poured Skele-Grow down his brother's throat and then some Dreamless Sleep Potion. He had simply watched his brother fall without making a movement to save him, knowing his brother would be offended that he had to be saved.

Regulus made sure Sirius was asleep and then went downstairs to wait for Severus. He settled in a chair and started to read, fascinated by the muggle fairytale book Remus had lent him.