Hell

Sirius stared, looking so confused at the sight in front of him. "Reggie?" Sirius thought he was hallucinating until he got smacked across the face.

"HOW DARE YOU LAND YOURSELF IN AZKABAN AND DISGRACE YOURSELF! I COME BACK FROM THE DEATH REALM AND FIRST THING I SEE IS 'BLACK STILL AT LARGE'!" Regulus shouted, hands on his hips.

"Gah! Reggieeee! I was framed!" Sirius rubbed his red cheek. "That rat Pettigrew betrayed Lily and James to Voldy."

"What." Regulus just stared before slapping him again. "HOW DARE HE!"

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!" Sirius was honestly surprised they hadn't woken the painting of Walburga Black.

"Sorry. Caught up in the moment, brother." Regulus patted the spot. "Tell me EVERYTHING that's happened."

Sirius spent two hours doing that and then staring as his Floo lit up. "Shoot!" He mumbled as Snape stepped through with the Tiny Potter once more.

"Regulus?!" Severus nearly dropped the baby until Sirius took him. "How?"

"I'm not sure. One minute I'm in the After Life Realm with Grandfather and Uncle Alphard, the next I'm here." Regulus stared at the baby. "You two had a baby?"

"What." They both stared at him before realizing. "No!"

"This is my godson, Harry." Sirius smiled at the toddler who was just looking at Regulus with big eyes.

"Who on Earth trusted you with a baby? Wait... Potter..." Regulus nodded to himself.

"How rude! I can be trusted." Sirius pouted and then laughed. "I managed not to kill Harry yesterday."

"You also had Lupin helping you but he's on a mission for most of the day." Snape snorted. "I need to go now. Harry be good for your Paddy."

"Bye bye Grampa!" Harry waved, too distracted by this new person to really register Severus leaving through the floo.

"Paddy?" Regulus raised an elegant eyebrow. He was wondering what was happening.

"Mhm. Paddy. Remus is Moomy." Sirius is cuddling Harry, making the little boy whine after tolerating a few minutes of it. "Sorry, Pretty. Are you hungry?"

"Morgana's sake. Don't suffocate the poor boy." Regulus scolded as he watched his brother. It did send a pang of longing through his chest at seeing the open affection in Sirius' eyes and the way he held Harry close. He had missed Sirius being affectionate with him, had missed Sirius being his doting older brother.

Harry grew shy, hiding himself against Sirius as best as he could. "Aw Reg... You scared him." Sirius rubbed Harry's back. "Harry, this is my little brother. His name is Regulus."

"Regila? Harry failed at saying Regulus.

"You can call me Reg." Regulus had flinched at the slaughter of his name.

"Reg." Harry parroted. "Hungry, Paddy." He looked up at Sirius.

"More oatmeal? With fruit?" Sirius smiled at the baby who nodded. "Reg... Go talk to that Batty Elf... He thought I stole a baby."