Daddies and Dummies

Severus was escorted by Lucius through the manor. He had never seen his closest friend look like this. "Lucius? What's happened?" He stopped, grabbing the blonde's arm.

"Just... Our lord has... Regained a much more... Youthful appearance." Lucius phrased each word carefully.

"Youthful... Just how youthful?" Severus didn't move yet.

"He's about 24 right now. Those last three pieces should bring him to about 14. The last year his soul was whole." Lucius looked tired and done with this whole thing. "I'm not looking forward to that."

"The teenage years are never fun." Severus remembered going through puberty and shuddered.

"Watch out for Bellatrix... She's quite attached to him in a maternal way." Lucius had been hexed the other day for simply asking a question.

"Noted. You okay?" Severus looked worried about his friend.

"Just tired. This thing is quite aggravating when combined with what's going on at the Ministry." Lucius started walking again. "Oh. And watch out for the Voice. She's quite... Playful."

"The Voice? Sounds ominous." Severus followed along, stopping when Lucius did in front of a dark door.

"My lord. We have the last three. The Cup, Diary, and Diadem." Lucius had been by Gringotts with a written note from Bellatrix authorizing the removal.

"Come in, Lucius." Tom's voice came in.

"Ooooh. He's brought a friend." A female voice rang out.

"Oh for Morgana's sake! Go away." Tom sounded irritated mildly as Lucius and Severus came in. "Damn Voice..."

"Er... My Lord?" Severus was slightly alarmed as his hair and face was touched.

"Ignore her. She'll go away... Just hope she doesn't take a liking to your hair like she did Lucius's one time." Tom had found the blonde's hair being braided by an invisible being amusing.

"We have brought the items." Lucius changed topic, still sour over his hair being put into pigtail braids.

"Lucy, you have some 'splainin to do." The Voice made another sign it was there before falling silent and leaving their presence.

"Anyways... Just give them here. I'll connect with the pieces. And please. Tell Bellatrix not to come tonight." Tom wanted to be alone with these shards of his soul.

"I vote I'm not doing it." Lucius practically sprinted out of the room, no sign of the regal attitude he usually had.

"She's going to curse me." Severus pinched his nose until he was handed a necklace.

"This will protect you from almost anything she can throw at you. Except the Unforgivables." Tom Riddle was amused again.

"Oh thank you." Severus was surprised, putting on  the necklace and heading towards Bellatrix's quarters. "Er... Bellatrix... Our Lord does not wish for you to go into his room tonight. He requests being alone all night."

Bellatrix looked angry and cast a vile curse at Severus who was surrounded by a bubble of magic. The curse simply dissipated as she cast several more and he turned and casually walked out of the room, making sure to shut the door behind him.