Chapter 1-Mate

Pic of Sam^^^^^^
SAMs POV********

It's been two years since I turned rouge. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback******

It was a normal day we were all eating dinner when their was a knock in the door that's when my parents stiffened and looked at each there. My dad grabbed my arm
"You have to run Sam, don't come back. I can't explain right now you have to go." My dad said, I remember mom had tears in her eyes.
"Be safe Sam, we love you." She said and then the door broke into pieces my dad yelled run and so that's what I did.

End of flashback******

The first three weeks were hard I was only 14, luckily I shifted when I was 13 weird I know, most shift at 16 but I was early. I never trusted a lot of people since then. During my second week I found a couple of rouges who taught me things like how to hunt and fight and check your surroundings. When I told them I wanted to leave and be by myself they said it was ok. I just hoped I would be ok on my own but I'm not really lucky. It was a week after I left to be on my own when I got kidnapped by this dude named Viper he made me call him Master though, he wasn't nice I got the scars to prove it. After a year of being abused I got brave and strong enough to run. From then on I learned how to fight better and that I was being chased by Viper he wanted me back so I keep running across territory's. I never get caught, I'm fast and quiet. I love my wolf color it's white with dark brown swirls on my sides and my two front paws are light brown.

I woke up today and took a swim in wolf form, I hardly ever change into human form your weaker. I got out and took a look at my reflection, I saw no dirt on my fur. I was so busy looking at my wolf I didn't notice a rouge sneaking up on me and tackling me from behind. That turned into a fight and I am an average sized wolf and he looked like a runt, I hate killing shifters but I have to or else he would kill me so I got my teeth between his neck and squeezed till I heard a snap. I looked at myself to see if I got any cuts. All I have is a scratch on my side that's already healing. Looks like I have to leave again if a rouge found me one of Viper's trackers sure will. So I took off, I don't have anything but a pair of clothes and I haven't ate in a couple of days. But I can last long without food I'll be alright.
As I was running I felt a shiver run up my spine I new from right there what territory I'm in, its the silver blood pack. I've heard of what they do to rouges and it ain't pretty either, so I started running as fast as I could. I was halfway there when a huge wolf tackled me and man I mean this dude was HUGE!! And by the power coming off of him I can tell he's a beta. Then five more wolves came out probably some of the warriors I was scared now. The beta shifted back and yelled.
"Shift!!" I remember what happened when I didn't listen to Viper so I shifted and quickly put on my t'shirt that I got, luckily it was big so it came to my knees and hid the scars. That's when the beta pushed me up against the tree.
"Why are you on my territory!" He yelled, I was getting scared.

"I'I just passing through I'I mean no harm." I managed to say.

"Do you know what we do to rouges that come on our land!" He tightens his hand on my wrist making it burn so bad tears of pain were about to fall out.

"N'No." Was all I could say. Before he could answer he was thrown off of me by some other dude.
"Mine!" He screamed, Right then I smelt the most amazing scent ever it smelt like pine trees with a hint of honey. Then I looked at the guy, he had a 6 pack with black spiked up hair and a perfect jaw line with pink lips, with a crocked noise that's looks like it's been hit a lot during a fight. I was to afraid to look at his eyes before he said anything I heard voices saying yes alpha, great my mate is an alpha. As they left he said with the most amazing voice I ever heard,
"Look at me." I was so afraid so he went to grab my chin but I flinched, he growled lowly.
"I will never hurt you please look at me." He said, so I slowly looked up and got lost into his ocean blue eyes.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it this is my first book! 😋 please follow me!👍