Chapter 12-Scars and Marks

Rider's POV*****

After are 3rd time playing Call Of Duty, I finally won. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1:00am
"Come on Sam it's late." I said standing up.
"Ok."she said while standing up. I stood up and grabbed her hand walking upstairs into our room. We sat on the bed.

"Sam did Viper leave any scars on you?"I asked. She looked at me with a frown and shook her head yes.

"Can I see them love?" I asked, She shook her head no with worry in her eyes.

"Love it's ok, I will not think anything different from you." I said

"Ok." she said quietly. She stood up and rose her shirt halfway up. It showed a scar from the top left side of her stomach to the bottom right side of her stomach, I growled lowly

"Is there anything else?" I asked, She nodded and put her shirt down and pulled the top of it lower. There was another scar going from the bottom of her neck to the middle of her chest.

"He used silver with these." she said, I growled angrily.

"No one will Ever hurt you again." I said, she shook her head and smiled at me.

"I.... I love you Sam." I said, She looked at me shocked. I was about to tell her she didn't have to say it back but she cut me off by saying

"I Love You too."

SAMs POV******

Did he just say he loves me? I mean I like him but do I love him? I kissed him, when I'm with him I feel safe. I looked at him and said

"I Love You too." He looked so happy that I said that. He leaned in and so did I. We kissed again, I felt sparks start from my lips thru my whole body, I will never get tired of Rider kissing me. He broke the kiss and looked at my eyes.

"Sam c'can I mark you?" He asked me. it was nice of him to ask, most males mark their female when they find them. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, yes you can." He smiled at me and kissed me again. Laying me on the bed, him on top of me. He started trailing kissed down my neck. I let out a small moan when he got to the spot where he would mark me. I could feel him smirk while kissing that spot. I felt his canines come out and bite into my skin it felt horrible at first and I screamed out in pain, it only lasted 5 seconds then I felt pleasure go thru my body. He licked the spot and came back to my lips giving me a peck.

"Go to sleep love, your tired." He whispered. I shook my head.

"Goodnight Sam." He said

"Night Rider." I mumbled

He Marked Her!!!!! 👏👏👌💋😁

Chapter 12