Chapter 11-Making Up

SAMs POV******

I knew he wouldn't listen to me! He's a Alpha he doesn't care!

I went to Cheyennes room and knocked.

"Come in." She said, I slowly opened the door. She looked at me with worry in her eyes.

"Sam what's wrong what happened?" She asked.
"You were wrong Cheyenne, he didn't listen to me. I was going to tell him, he yelled at me and said not now." I told her quietly.

"Sam he might have things going on right now that he can't handle without his parents." She said quietly, I sniffed.

"What happened to his parents?"'I asked. She signed,
"They died a year ago in a rouge attack, his dad was protecting his mother. They were alone in the woods when 20 rouges jumped out and attacked. The pack didn't make it in time." She said.

"This is the first time something like this happened and he probably doesn't know what to do." She finished.

"I understand that, but it's my fault this is happening." I said quietly

"What do you mean Sam?" She asked

"Remember when I told you about the man that kidnaped me?" I said
"Yea he made you a slave." She said remembering.

"We'll that's not it, he would treat me as a slave, then he would tell me I was pretty and start touching me. One day he moved me into the basement and he raped me. He would come down almost every night to abuse or rape me, now he wants me back, and he'll kill anyone in his way." I finished and looked at her.

"Sam, Rider will help you, we all will. You just need to tell him and this time don't take no for an answer." She said
"Will you come with me, what if he gets mad and hits me?" I asked
"Sam, Rider would Never hit you, but if you want me to I will come with you." She said

"Thanks." I replied

"Your welcome, come on let's go." She said pulling me off the bed and walking to the door. She opened it and Anna came tumbling in.

"Did you just hear our whole conversation?" I asked

"Yep, come on let's tell Rider and so I can yell at him for scaring you." She said

"Ok." I said. We all walked to his door, Anna walked in without knocking making Rider growl.

"Shut it Rider your the one that scared your own mate!" She yelled at him.

"I didn't mean to, I regret that." He said

"Good because she has to tell you something, Adam get out your not listening to this." She said

"Whose Adam?" I asked Cheyenne

"Riders cousin."she said to me.

"Why do I have to get out?" He asked

"Adam just leave for right know." Rider replied.

"Fine." Adam said and walked out, I hid behind Cheyenne. He passed us without saying anything.

"Come on." Cheyenne said. We walked in and Rider met my eyes.

"Sam I am so sorry I snapped at you, I was confused at the note, please forgive me." He asked

"It's ok."I replied
"Thank you so much." He said.

"Now on to what Sam has to tell you." Anna said sitting next to Luke. I sat on the couch, Cheyenne sitting next to me and Rider sitting infront of me.

"What is it love?" He asked tilting his head to the side, I blew out a breath. I then told everyone what really happened, everything I've been through. I had to stop sometimes because Riders wolf would start to come out. So he put me on his lap and calmed down. I stopped sometimes because I would start breathing hard or start crying. I even told them my dream that I had. When I was done they all looked at me.

"Sam I'm sorry that happened to you."
Luke said.

"It's fine, I hope it's just over now." I said

"It is over now, I'm going to kill him and his whole pack!" Rider growled,

"It's ok Rider, I'm ok now." I said which made him calm down. I looked at the clock, it was already 8:00, this days gone by fast.

"I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed." I told Rider

"Ok, love I'll see you soon." He said
"Ok" I replied. Once I was done with a shower I changed into shorts and one of Riders shirts. I walked out and laid down on the bed and got on my phone. Rider walked in and looked at me.
"You already can't keep your phone down." He said walking over and snatching it from my hands.

"Hey!!!" I yelled at him sitting up.

"I'll give it back to you if you give me a kiss." he said smirking,
"Fine." I said. At first he looked shocked but then smiled. I leaned in and so did he. I waited until we were an inch a part to turn my head and kiss his cheek, I quickly grabbed my phone from his hand and ran out the door.

"Sam!" He said in a playful way

"I will find you!" He yelled. I made my way downs stairs and ran into a door. It was a game room. Perfect I thought, I ran into one of the closets and hid behind a shelf of play station games and covered myself in a blanket. I moved it so I can see out of it. I heard the door moving and someone walked in.

"Sam I know your in here." Rider said, I kept quiet and breathed slow so it will be harder to hear. He came quietly to the closet next to me and opened it. I smirked when he frowned. He then looked at the closet I was in and walked over to it.

"Found you!" He yelled and opened my closet, he couldn't see me because I was behind a shelf and had a blanket over me. He frowned again and turned around. I slowly slid out and jumped on his back. He reacted and put his hands on my legs so I wouldn't fall, but he lost his balance and fell face first with me on his back. I got off of him and laughed,

"You think that's funny?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said popping the P

"Ok, I wonder if my mate is ticklish." My face must of said all cuz he was coming to me smiling. I got up and ran, but he's fast, he grabbed me and thru me on the couch tickling my sides.

"Ok! O'Ok!!! P'Please S'Stop!!!" I yelled trying to breath.

"C'Can't Breath." I said he stopped and I caught my breath.

"Now you know not to run." he said

"Yea, I think I learned my lesson"'I said

"Did you?" He asked getting closer to my face.

"Yea I did." I said moving closer. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes he came closer, so are lips were almost together. I couldn't wait so I smashed my lips to his, letting the fireworks explode. It was amazing. After minutes passed we had to pull away to breath. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Come on let's play a game." He said

"Ok, do you have Call Of Duty?" I asked

"Yea, you know how to play?" He asked.

"Yes! Me and Ash always played it." I said in a dumb voice

"Ok, Call of duty it is." He said. He put the game in and sat on the floor so his back was against the couch, I sat beside him and grabbed my controller.
"What are you doing?" He asked
"Sitting." I replied. He shook his head and pulled me over so I was in between his legs, my back against his chest. His arms wrapped around me holding his controller in front of mine. This is the best night ever I thought.

They KISSED!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏💋💋

Chapter 11